Solved

Very high first bill after upgrade

• 15 June 2018
  • 4 replies

hi I'm very confused I was on a £3.99 a month sim only plan and recently upgraded to a £27.99 24 month contract this is my first bill. Which makes no sence seeing as the month I'm being charged for I won't of had my new phone a month so am being charged more then a month for it. So I would understand if it was 3.99 + 27.99 but it's not. So please explain as I feel this is unjustified.
Many thanks
Matthew
icon

Best answer by Chloe 19 June 2018, 09:39

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4
Hi @Mattwills87

We'd need a little more information before we could advise; have you had a look at your previous bill to see what the charges were? Could you have used data/calls/SMS outside of your allowance?

Chloe
No I never go over my bill and always use your cap limit so seems very harsh to me. If you want to look into why it's so much feel free from my username I'm sure you can find my information as I would like some answers.
Many thanks
Matthew
Also I understand new customers will be charged a month in advance. But in this case I was already an existing customer so this wouldn't apply. If you do need any further information please don't hesitate to call me.
Many thanks
Matthew
Userlevel 3
Badge +4
Hi @Mattwills87

We would be unable to search for your account with your username and this would not assist us with looking into your query, we would be required to complete some data protection checks before we can get started.

I am going to send you a PM with some further information, please keep an eye out for this.

Chloé.

Why iD Mobile?