Solved

Why is my first bill taken so soon?

• 20 July 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I ordered my phone on the 17/07/20 it was delivered the next day I also got my first bill through saying I need to pay £50 by 31/07/20 why am I being charged so soon and line rental for a month when I will be paying another bill on the 18/08/20?!

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 23 July 2020, 13:21

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Annibelle 

Since starting the contract, have you requested a change in the billing date at all?

Was this a brand new order you placed recently?  Or was this an upgrade on an existing number you had?

Userlevel 1

Nope I haven’t requested a change bill date and it is a brand new order and contract previous phone was as go with different company.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Kevin,

Your contract is connected up to 24-hours of dispatch.

Therefore your first bill is produced right away.

This bill will charge for line rental for the month in advance.

All of our bills are charged a month in advance. This is the same for other networks.

The payment for this bill however, won’t be taken until 14-days after it’s produced.

So the bill of 18/08/20 will be produced, but we won’t collect the payment until the 01/09/20.

Hope that answers.

Mohammed

Hi 

I’ve been told my case has been resolved .it hasn’t .So far it’s taken nearly 3weeks to be told I can return my faulty phone .I paid to return it but have had no communication with regards a replacement and am being told my case is resolved.

Iam paying for a phone I am no longer in possession of (I have proof of postage and it being signed for at CPW)it was delivered in January has never worked I’ve finally got it returned now I’m still being charged and have not been offered a replacement.

Can anyone help or advise me ,surely I have some rights ?ive paid my money but now have no phone as I paid to return it as I was told and now am being told I missed a deadline and it is resolved am I to pay the next two years for a phone that was always faulty and has been returned.

This is without doubt the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced I’m literally at my wits end and just want a phone that works after nearly 3months of back and forth is this really too much to ask .

Can Anyone help should I contact Trading Standatds ?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

HI @Shelley Jordan Shepherd 

We have responded to you in Private Message, looking forward to your response.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?