Wrong amount of data given

• 28 January 2022
  • 4 replies

I have a 4GB plan and my data have been refilled today as the month is over although I have noticed it has only given me 2GB instead of my usual 4GB

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Nyah, it sounds like you might actually be on a 2GB plan with data rollover, for a maximum of 4GB. If you used all of your allowance last month, or you recently changed your plan, you won’t receive any rollover data. Be sure to check your plan in the iD Mobile app. You can also use the app to change plans if you need more data. 

If you still need help, just reply to us here and we’ll investigate for you.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

Hi, I am on a 60gb sim only deal

1st month I used about 15gb so 45gb rolled over. Giving 110gb for the month.

2nd month I used about 25gb, so didnt use any of my 60gb allowance, only the roll over data.

3rd month only 50gb rolled over? This surely should have been 60gb? Because i havent used any of my allowance. Please advise, thanks, Tony.

Userlevel 1

Hi, I am on a 60gb sim only deal

1st month I used about 15gb so 45gb rolled over. Giving 110gb for the month.

2nd month I used about 25gb, so didnt use any of my 60gb allowance, only the roll over data.

3rd month only 50gb rolled over? This surely should have been 60gb? Because i havent used any of my allowance. Please advise, thanks, Tony.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Tony 123, I’d recommend speaking to the Facebook, Twitter or Live Chat teams who can take a look at your account.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?