Solved

you will be charged 30 pence per minute

• 15 January 2019
  • 6 replies

I have minutes to use on my phone but im getting a message you wil be charged 30 pence per minute carry on if you wish to continue? these are just normal calls that are made on a regular basis????
icon

Best answer by Ryan 16 January 2019, 17:05

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @glennz1,

Our out-of-allowance charges for calls per minute is 40p so we would need to take a further look into this to find out exactly what that 30p charge would be for.

Please can you contact us via email so we can view your account? Also include your full name, full address, mobile number and date of birth to enable us to resolve this quickly.

Ryan

I also had this message in a call to my mum earlier this evening. I have unlimited minutes so I don't understand how I can be charged. I have seen a few different threads about this same issue but no one seems to have been given an explanation or a resolution. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Debs B,

Have you checked the App to see what your allowances look like at the moment? Is your mother currently in the country?

Will

I also have unlimited calls and when I want to call my partner it's saying you will be charged 30p and a service charge do you want to continue..any help much appreciated thanks.

I have unlimited minutes and am now being told I will be charged 30p per minute. I have calls i need to make. What is going on?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Mongloy,

If it’s a free number that you are calling, please can you restart your handset and see if the message still appears?

Kash

Why iD Mobile?