Your final bill will be issued the day after your iD Mobile plan is disconnected. Your bill may look a little different to bills you have received in the past while also sharing some similarities.
Depending on how long you had left with us, the date you gave your notice or if you switched to a different provider using a PAC or STAC will impact the way your bill will appear and more importantly, the charges (or even credit) that it shows.
Your final bill will be available to view in the iD Mobile App or My Account online service. Don’t worry if you haven’t got access to either of these, we’ll also send it via post within 5 days of you leaving.
Your final bill will include:
- Your line rental (the monthly cost of your plan) for your billing month (the period of time your allowances last for) up until your date of disconnection (the last day of your 30-day notice or the date you switched to your new provider).
Your final bill may include:
- A termination fee if you are leaving us while you remain in contract (this is made by calculating the remaining months of your contract and your monthly line rental before VAT)
- Any charges outside of your allowance – Picture Messages (MMS), Non-geographical numbers (0845, 09xx), International or roaming usage and Add-ons (Additional Data)
- A credit (shown on your bill as -£xx.xx) for any additional days in your billing month you did not use. If you are due a refund, contact us through our Live Chat team and we’ll get this credited back to you.
Did you use a PAC or STAC to leave us?
If you used a PAC or STAC to leave us, you will still receive a final bill from us for the remaining days of your billing month you used. If you have switched to another provider while still in contract your final bill will include a termination fee (this is made by calculating the remaining months of your contract and your monthly line rental before VAT).
For example, if your usual billing month (the dates your allowances start and finish) ran from the 21st to the 20th and you gave your new provider your PAC or STAC on the 2nd your final bill would include charges for the 21st to the 2nd (you may also receive a refund for any days additionally charged after you left us).
Paying your final bill
As your final bill is produced the same day you disconnect from us, your last payment is due 14 days following this. This is unlikely to be the same day your direct debit was usually paid on, so please note the due date on your final bill and make arrangements for the amount to be in your account to avoid a missed payment.
If you have cancelled your Direct Debit before your final bill has been paid you can either reinstate your Direct Debit through the iD Mobile App or My Account online service (How to reinstate your cancelled Direct Debit) or by using our automated payment number
- Call 7777 from your iD Mobile phone
- Select option 2 - Payment or billing queries
- Select option 2 - Make a payment