Your Final iD Mobile bill – Explained

• 14 January 2021
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3
  • iD Mobile Employee
  • 118 replies

Your final bill will be issued the day after your iD Mobile plan is disconnected. Your bill may look a little different to bills you have received in the past while also sharing some similarities.

Depending on how long you had left with us, the date you gave your notice or if you switched to a different provider using a PAC or STAC will impact the way your bill will appear and more importantly, the charges (or even credit) that it shows.

Your final bill will be available to view in the iD Mobile App or My Account online service. Don’t worry if you haven’t got access to either of these, we’ll also send it via post within 5 days of you leaving.

Your final bill will include:

• Your line rental (the monthly cost of your plan) for your billing month (the period of time your allowances last for) up until your date of disconnection (the last day of your 30-day notice or the date you switched to your new provider).

Your final bill may include:

• A termination fee if you are leaving us while you remain in contract (this is made by calculating the remaining months of your contract and your monthly line rental before VAT)

• Any charges outside of your allowance – Picture Messages (MMS), Non-geographical numbers (0845, 09xx), International or roaming usage and Add-ons (Additional Data)

• A credit (shown on your bill as -£xx.xx) for any additional days in your billing month you did not use. If you are due a refund, contact us through our Live Chat team and we’ll get this credited back to you.

Did you use a PAC or STAC to leave us?

If you used a PAC or STAC to leave us, you will still receive a final bill from us for the remaining days of your billing month you used. If you have switched to another provider while still in contract your final bill will include a termination fee (this is made by calculating the remaining months of your contract and your monthly line rental before VAT).

For example, if your usual billing month (the dates your allowances start and finish) ran from the 21st to the 20th and you gave your new provider your PAC or STAC on the 2nd your final bill would include charges for the 21st to the 2nd (you may also receive a refund for any days additionally charged after you left us).

Paying your final bill

As your final bill is produced the same day you disconnect from us, your last payment is due 14 days following this. This is unlikely to be the same day your direct debit was usually paid on, so please note the due date on your final bill and make arrangements for the amount to be in your account to avoid a missed payment.

If you have cancelled your Direct Debit before your final bill has been paid you can either reinstate your Direct Debit through the iD Mobile App or My Account online service (How to reinstate your cancelled Direct Debit) or by using our automated payment number

• Call 0333 003 7777 from your phone
  • Select option 2 - Payment or billing queries
  • Select option 2 - Make a payment

12 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I understood that there would be no bill because the SIM did not do the job that it was required for & was unused & cancelled within the 14 days. Online chat told me that all would be cancelled & direct debit removed immediately. So why a bill?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@lesallen45,

Your bill would usually be produced within 24 hours of the contract becoming active and you would be charged for any usage amount. 

Kash

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Am I correct in thinking that I am being charged £7.37. I made one call to my own landline to check that it was working nothing more & cancelled immediately. On a previous chat with idmoblie I asked if this sIM would work in a Cellular security camera & was told “try it if it doesn’t work cancel it within 14 days” which is what I have done. I have the transcript of that chat..

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @lesallen45,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I do not have a community account set up do I? I certainly haven’t set one up.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @lesallen45,

The profile you’re messaging us from now (the name that I have tagged at the beginning of this message) is your account.

Will

Hi  I cancel my phone within 14 days after purchase phone .i sent it back within the 14 day.why am I getting charge .I haven't use the sim card I sent it back still in packaging which It was sent

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Steven Donaldson,

How much is it you’ve been charged?

Will

Hi I'm charged £7.39;what are these charges for

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Steven Donaldson,

You would still be charged for any usage for the days that this was used within the 14 days.

Kash

Hi I did done any usage as I didn't use the sim .I sent the sim back still in package unopened. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Steven Donaldson,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?