December Community Newsletter – Christmas Competition - Closed

December Community Newsletter – Christmas Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge

We’re running a great competition to help make your Christmas 🎄 the best one yet. And the best bit? We’ve got three prizes to give away – that means three chances to win!

Win a Nintendo Switch Lite with Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe

All board-gamed out? The Nintendo Switch Lite is the ultimate on-the-go console. Super lightweight and able to connect with other Switch consoles, it’s perfect for the long journey home and keeping the kids happy. And with another addictive Mario adventure included, the kids may need to fight you for a turn.

Win 1 of 2 all-new Amazon Fire 7 Tablets

Get stuck into family Christmas flicks and keeping everyone entertained with this gorgeous tablet. Tuning into your festive playlist is as easy as saying “Alexa, play Last Christmas by Wham”.

How to enter

All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What’s your favourite thing about Christmas?”. Just make sure your logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

This topic has been closed for comments

224 replies

Userlevel 3

It feels like this year will be the last year my oldest believes in santa (now I feel old!), so this year I'm looking forward to seeing him open his gifts from santa and feeling the magic that comes with that. 

Userlevel 1

Time off work/spending time with family, haha.

Userlevel 1

I always look forward to catching up with friends & family - it’s nice to get free time to get together

My favourite things about Christmas are meeting up with family and friends to catch up on what's been happening in there lives. I also love sitting down around the table with my family and enjoying a big Christmas dinner, with my father at the head of the table.

Userlevel 2

Favourite thing about Christmas is spending time with family. 

It's also the "... so cares, it's Christmas!" attitude to food 🤣🤣🤣

Userlevel 1

I like the lights and decorations everywhere

Userlevel 1

Time off work and spending it with the non-believing kids.

Getting some time off work🤣

Userlevel 1

All the sweets and nuts available yum yum

Seeing our son open his presents. The lovely roast dinner with seeing all the family.  X

My Favourite thing about Christmas is u get to spend time with family opening present with them and the loverly Christmas dinner 🍽 💕🙌🏻🎄

Userlevel 1

Food and family. I love food (and family)!

All the amazing food!

Userlevel 1

My favorite thing is remembering that Jesus come into the world he created! Emmanuel - God with us!!

Having time off and spending every minute with my children and making gingerbread house.

Food and presents!

Userlevel 1

Christmas is best seeing your family happy but a little quiet time with a Christmas movie, beer and snacks makes it perfect 

extended holiday from work and not having to get up at 6:30 am!!!!

You are allowed to just enjoy.

Userlevel 2

Seeing the joy of my kids faces when they come in clutching their stockings and santa has been!!!

Christmas dinner! With the family

I love Christmas because I get to watch my kids faces light up when we put up the tree. I love the feeling of excitement and anticipation. The smell of the cold winter days and seeing the frost glisten like glitter on a Christmas card. The magical feeling in the air and seeing the kids excitement of what Santa might bring them. Spending time with extended family and giving gifts to charities so that some other families and children might experience some warmth and joy. 

Userlevel 1

Time with family comes top.

My daughter and daughter in law adopted 2 young boys, so we get the joy of seeing them enjoy Christmas as grandparents.

Userlevel 1

Boxing day Sprout curry - obviously

Userlevel 1

Remembering that Jesus came into the world to save sinners like me. God became a baby for us. 

Why iD Mobile?