December Community Newsletter – Christmas Competition - Closed

December Community Newsletter – Christmas Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge

We’re running a great competition to help make your Christmas 🎄 the best one yet. And the best bit? We’ve got three prizes to give away – that means three chances to win!

Win a Nintendo Switch Lite with Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe

All board-gamed out? The Nintendo Switch Lite is the ultimate on-the-go console. Super lightweight and able to connect with other Switch consoles, it’s perfect for the long journey home and keeping the kids happy. And with another addictive Mario adventure included, the kids may need to fight you for a turn.

Win 1 of 2 all-new Amazon Fire 7 Tablets

Get stuck into family Christmas flicks and keeping everyone entertained with this gorgeous tablet. Tuning into your festive playlist is as easy as saying “Alexa, play Last Christmas by Wham”.

How to enter

All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What’s your favourite thing about Christmas?”. Just make sure your logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

This topic has been closed for comments

224 replies

Userlevel 1

I love many things about Christmas time like the pretty glowing lights sparkling in the pitch black dark sky giving an aura of magic and happiness. I love spending time huddled under a mountain of blankets with my family watching christmas classic movies while drinking a warm cup of hot chocolate with marshmellow whipped cream on the top. Furthermore, I love that many people think of this time of year as a time of giving to others by giving generous donations such as shelter, money and food to people who cannot afford it. Giving to others is what Christmas is all about which is why its exciting and fun to also exchange gifts with my closest friends and family. Spending time with people that are close to me also brings us all together and strengethens our relationships which makes it such an important time of year as well. All of this and more makes me feel as though christmas is an exciting and memorable time of year which we all get to enjoy together.

Userlevel 1

Seeing the kids faces as they realise Santa has been. I don't enjoy Christmas myself as my sister died on boxing day age 18, I was 20 at the time.  But since having kids I put every ounce of my energy into them having a fab time creating amazing memories 💙💜

Userlevel 1

Remembering that Jesus came into the world to save sinners like me. God became a baby for us. 

Userlevel 1

My favourite thing is going for a walk on the beach on Christmas morning before coming home to our log fire and a glass or three of cava before settling down for the day with family and friends. Making calls to those far away and joining in with video chats too. Merry Christmas all at iD

Userlevel 1

My favourite thing about christmas is being able to help people less fortunate than myself at this special time of year. I feel it only fair that everyone should be as happy as i am on christmas day. This year me and my friends put together multiple boxes of gifts that will be sent to poorer or war struck countries in time for the big day!! They deserve to celebrate the same way we do.

Userlevel 1

Spending quality time with those I love.

Userlevel 1

I have sons who are non verbal. Seeing that glisten in their eyes when they open presents at Christmas is Priceless.  A smile in any language is just beautiful x💜

Userlevel 1

The things I liked       about Christmaswere summed up below…

Christmas

By Philip Dimbleby (aged 14)

Decorations fill the room
And take away the winter gloom.
Cards to be sent, presents to buy,
Prices in shops go up sky high!

On Christmas Eve children lie awake,
Trying to sleep for Santa’s sake.
Down he comes snow and all,
Down the chimney to surprise us all.

Christmas is here with church bells ringing,
Round the fire there’s people singing.
Christmas a time to give and receive,
The celebration of Christ if you believe.

It’s a time for dinner puddings as well,
Plenty of food making stomachs swell.
Christmas a time to love and care,
Jesus Christ; was Gods heir.
He was put on a cross,
A valuable life to have lost.

Userlevel 1

I like the lights and decorations everywhere

Userlevel 1

My favorite thing is remembering that Jesus come into the world he created! Emmanuel - God with us!!

Userlevel 2

My favourite thing about Christmas! Boxing Day. A whole year before it comes round again. :santa:  A Happy Bah Humbug to you all :grin:

Userlevel 5

Spending time with my family by the fire :)

Userlevel 1

Christmas Is a moment to appreciate what we have and put aside all differences. 

Userlevel 1

I love Christmas because I feel like a child again, sweet innocent times. Happy family times

Userlevel 1

Christmas day, because it's the only day of the year, you can have alcohol before breakfast & it's ok! ho ho ho...

Userlevel 1

My favourite part of Christmas is eating and drinking everything in my sight !!!! #tisstheseason

Userlevel 1

My favourite thing about Christmas is eating lunch with my family and then a bigger family lunch on boxing Day. Lots of fun I enjoy the company!

My favourite thing is spending quality time with my loved ones and seeing the look of excitement and joy on my children’s faces :) 

My favourite thing is about Christmas is family and soaking up the festive atmosphere. 

Christmas is my favourite time of the year because I get to spend it when my whole family. I love the family gathering and getting excited with my younger cousins about Santa and I love getting the monopoly and quality streets out and having a good family game with  loads of laughs and giggles 😁⛄️🎄

We’re running a great competition to help make your Christmas 🎄 the best one yet. And the best bit? We’ve got three prizes to give away – that means three chances to win!

All board-gamed out? The Nintendo Switch Lite is the ultimate on-the-go console. Super lightweight and able to connect with other Switch consoles, it’s perfect for the long journey home and keeping the kids happy. And with another addictive Mario adventure included, the kids may need to fight you for a turn.

Get stuck into family Christmas flicks and keeping everyone entertained with this gorgeous tablet. Tuning into your festive playlist is as easy as saying “Alexa, play Last Christmas by Wham”.

How to enter

All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What’s your favourite thing about Christmas?”. Just make sure your logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

²w³

How to enter

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

My favourite thing about Christmas is making gifts, cards and decorations with my kids.  The extra time we get together is priceless 💗💗

Spending time with my sons and wife without having to worry about work and seeing their faces when they open their presents 

Userlevel 1

i love all the special trimmings on the christmas meal, the fairy lights, the christmas movies, but most of all I love how we all get to spend TIME together! its lovely!

How to enter

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

I love making lots of food and handmade pres

It’s nice to brighten up the house with Christmas decorations, at the darkest time of year

Why iD Mobile?