February Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

• 27 January 2020
  • 57 replies
February Community Newsletter Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge

Competition time!

Enter for your chance to win one of five £50 restaurant vouchers!

Do you consider yourself a foodie, or just love going out to eat? Then take a night off from the washing up with our brilliant competition! Discover a new local culinary hotspot or revisit an old favourite on us. We’re giving away five £50 restaurant vouchers, and entering the competition couldn’t be easier.

How to enter

All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What would you do on Valentine’s Day?”

It doesn’t have to be with someone special, you could just treat yourself! Make sure you’re logged in and let us know for your chance to win.

Don’t miss out! Competition ends on 9th February 2020.

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

This topic has been closed for comments

57 replies

I like the idea of walking hand in hand along the beach, with a bag of chips and my dog along for the ride. Not very glamorous :) 

Userlevel 1

From the moment my beautiful wife awakens to the moment she falls asleep I will make her feel that special woman she is, breakfast in bed, lunch in the park and an evening at the restaurant where we I asked her to be my wife.

Userlevel 3

Nothing too fancy for us, maybe get a takeaway for our family so we can have a night off cooking!!

I would take my partner to the place we ate at when we first met, then We’d go home to watch a nice movie and  cuddle and eat snacks 

Userlevel 1

I’d opt for a nice dinner (in a restaurant - let someone else do the cooking & washing up) followed by a show… I recently saw Amelie the musical - it was totally brilliant, I’d love to see it again (quite romantic too if anyone out there is looking for ideas!). 

Userlevel 1

A lovely candlelit dinner at home with my homemade lasagne.

Userlevel 1

Nothing special just being with my wife makes the perfect day.

Userlevel 1

Spend time with family and friends, the most important people whether you're single or in a relationship - they're always going to be there.

Userlevel 4

Play FIFA 

Spend the day with my bf first valentine's together 😁😍

Userlevel 1

A nice meal in a quiet country pub with a log burning fire

Going Venice for valentine's day, it will be really nice to spend time together has we are both working and don't get much time together, so the  simple things like just holding hands and talking to each other.

A nice meal at home!

Userlevel 1

Spending time with friends

Userlevel 1

Wine and good company

This year we are going for a meal with friends.

Userlevel 1

I would organise a trip to a National Heritage site or one of my wife’s favourite gardens, then a meal at her choice of venue. she could choose a seaside fish and chip meal for two or a visit to a nice restaurant. the children (are all adults now) can cater for themselves very well, which means no rush home for the usual routine. 

This year we will be in the Lake District with family, so probably a nice meal after a day of walking/exploring!

Surprise my wife with a classical music concert and a romantic evening. 

I always try to make valentines day something extra special a meal out and flowers never missed one in 25 years of marriage 

Spending the day preparing for a fundraising lunch in memory of my late darling husband, who passed last February. 😥

My birthday is on valentine's day and I would love to go to a restaurant in Leeds x

Dinner with my wonderful husband - he does all the cooking in our house and deserves to be treated to a meal out for a change. 

Userlevel 1

On Valentines day, my fabulous husband will get home-made chocolate shortbread hearts hidden in his lunch box for work. Then when he gets home we will share a special dinner and a bottle of pink fizz, cuddle up on the sofa and watch a movie. Bliss❤️

Userlevel 1

For me a nice Valentine treat would be to share dinner and a bottle of wine in a local Italian restaurant with my husband and after to take a romantic walk along the river Thames watching as the lights twinkle on the bridges.

Why iD Mobile?