Get Set for our Mega Deals Event

Get Set for our Mega Deals Event
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
  • iD Mobile Employee
  • 118 replies

Get set for our Mega Deals event

After that new phone feeling? You’re in the right place.

Easter is just around the corner, and we’ve already seen several ground-breaking new devices released this year. There’s the Samsung S21 range and OPPO Find X3 series to name just a couple, but there are loads more smartphones pushing the boundaries – and you’ll find them right here.

To make this Easter even better, we’re running a cracking mega deals event with a fantastic line-up of top brand phones. You can get half price line rental for 3 months on a range of devices, and you could even get a free gift when you treat yourself to one of our brilliant deals. Here are just a few of the deals you’ll find with iD Mobile:

Looking for a new Samsung or OPPO?

Why not treat yourself to the Samsung S20 FE or any of the other devices in the S21 range? Maybe you’ve got your eye on one of the latest OPPO smartphones. Good choice. When you purchase the OPPO Find X3 Neo or Lite with iD Mobile in our Mega Deals event, you’ll also get half price line rental for the first 3 months, AND a gift. You could get a brand-new smartwatch, OPPO Enco X true wireless earbuds, phone case or fast charger. That’ll help you get off to a flying start!

OPPO devices are on pre-order from 31/03 and launch 14/04.

Not after a flagship phone? No problem.

We’ve got plenty of ace mid-range smartphones that offer plenty of the same great functions, like the Samsung Galaxy A52 and A42. And when you purchase either one, you can claim a free pair of Galaxy Buds+. Everything you need for crystal clear music streaming, immersive movies, and competitive gaming on the go.

You’ll find loads more fantastic smartphones at great prices over at iD Mobile. Our Mega Deals event ends on 13th April, so be quick!

Mega Deals Event T&Cs

Half-price monthly line rental ("MRC")  for the first 3 months available on selected 24 months handset plans. Offer valid on qualifying purchases between 24/03/21 - 13/04/21. Full plan price payable from month 4 and for the remainder of the contract. Excludes SIM only plans. Offer not applicable to out of bundle usage: standard out of bundle rates apply throughout the contract. Subject to a credit check, eligibility and 24-month minimum term. Monthly cost may increase in line with Retail Price Index (RPI).  5G connectivity is currently not available on iD Mobile and you will get 4G/3G connection on 5G compatible handsets. Standard Network Terms and Conditions apply. Standard T&Cs apply on all plans. See website for full details and full event terms and conditions.

Competition Time:

Fancy getting your hands on the OPPO Find X3 Neo? To help make your April a belter, we’re running a fantastic prize draw, where one lucky entrant will win a brand-new OPPO Find X3 Neo, worth £699.

For your chance to win, all you have to do is simply tell us why you use or visit the iD Community platform.

Is it for help & support? To help out other members? Maybe it’s to read interesting articles on tech and lifestyle, or even just to have a chat. Whatever it is, we want to know.

The competition closes on Wednesday 14th April, and we’ll announce the winner on Friday 19th. 

Standard competition T&Cs apply.

Best of luck and have a brilliant Easter break from everyone at iD Mobile.

This competition has now closed, thank you all for entering. A huge congratulations to….@Dani83 , you are April’s winner. 

This topic has been closed for comments

97 replies

Userlevel 3

The iD community platform is one of the most welcoming platforms I’ve been to and it’s a great place to see the content that’s available - e.g the extravagant articles on technology really encapsulates a warm feeling that integrates you into the community like a family. 

because I look for advice on how to use my phone in the best way, to know everything about the latest news.

I wanted to keep up-to-date with latest inisghts and advice

Userlevel 2

I enjoy the ID Mobile community platform because it’s a quick and easy way to get answers to my queries from other people who’ve had similar experiences.

Userlevel 1

I am new to id and wanted to get a flavour of what is available and its very informative and helpful. Glad I made the switch.

Userlevel 2

Mainly to check on coverage and when 5G will become  available.

So many friendly and helpful users. Great to keep an eye on events, offers and competitions! 

I feel old but my ID mobile keeps me  refreshed and my day ends happily with a click of ID website information.

Great place to get help on problems, help others with what you know and engage with the community!

Userlevel 1

I have switched to ID mobile after seeing how cheap the tariffs are compared to other outrageous companies.I like to read the article published. its also nice to see what other offers and competitions are available!

Great for help with any general or specific queries and easier to navigate than some rival websites! Also helpful for keeping up to date with offers on new tech or cheap sim only deals. 

Userlevel 1

I would like to add 2 parts here, First part states ID mobile as a service is super awesome reason being it is budget friendly with almost same offers other networks have and its coverage is super cool. Important feature is remaining data available transferred to next month use. Secondly ID mobile community is an top of facility I must which is friendly enough to find a solution if get stuck like coverage, offers & billing 

Userlevel 1

Errrrrrm if im being honest . . . . . . . to enter the competitions :wink:  

I like to keep up-to-date with latest info and offers available.

Userlevel 1

I enjoy visiting this platform to stay up to date with the latest developments and get tips and advice from other people!

Userlevel 3

I love the ID community as it's always got great advice, interesting articles and information about promotions and products plus a pretty cool 😎 competition every month. What more could you want!! 

Userlevel 1

Its great to receive the ID news letter and to feel part of a community.

I enjoy keeping up to date with the benefits that I get from ID and the chance of winning a prize at the same time.

Userlevel 1

Never had anything but top notch service from iD mobile. I've been on a month by month contract for years but never felt the need to change as I doubt they could be beaten on price and service. I visit the "community" as and when I need answers...usually when I'm away from home, no WiFi and having issues🙂. You can always guarantee that someone will have the answer. Keep up the good work you clever community people.

Userlevel 1

I really like the idea/concept behind the ID mobile community, where each member can help to resolve queries. The posts/articles can be searched for a quick answer and new ones can be added for the community to answer some tricky questions with search tags. ID Mobile in general is a good service provider and have great sim only or phone contract options.

To keep up to date and find amazing advice! I love the ID community and always look forward to the latest newsletters.

Userlevel 1

I like to visit the iD Community to enter the great competitions, in all honesty! :relaxed:

It’s a friendly and inclusive space, which is refreshing. Also, good tips and helpful advice from other members, who are engaging and knowledgeable. All in all, a very good and reliable community to be part of! 

Userlevel 1

I made the switch from a former network carrier when I found out about the savings I could make with ID mobile. The service I've received thus far has been second to none and the iD Community platform has provided plenty of interesting tech articles and advice. Wish I made the switch sooner! 

To be honest I never used ID community before even though I've ID mobile. 

it’s great to know that there’s help available in the community for any issues or queries I have. I plan to read and learn more too

Why iD Mobile?