January Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

January Community Newsletter Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge

Win one of two Special Edition Fitbit Versa 2s with Amazon Alexa!

If your resolution this year is to keep fit, you’ll love this incredible fitness tracker. Take it for a swim with up to 50m water resistance, get accurate health data with the built-in heart rate monitor and ask Alexa to play your favourite workout tracks.

How to enter
All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What’s your new year’s resolution?”. Just make sure you logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!
Good luck!

T&C’s apply

This topic has been closed for comments

107 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I don't think I can get any more fit. I am doing 20k - 30k steps per day and it doesn't seems like it will change. My dog it's the reason to keep me fit :-)

I don't really have any resolution for the next year but I would be super happy if that year would be the one when I become a Father. It is not a resolution but a wish. Still counts though 😁 I sense that my girlfriend is becoming ready for this step as well so hopefully it will come true.

Kind Regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I don't I can get any more fit anymore. I am doing 20k - 30k steps per day and it doesn't seems like it will change. My dog it's the reason to keep me fit :-)

I don't really have any resolution for this the next year but I would be super happy if that year would be the one when I become a Father. It is not a resolution but a wish. Still counts though 😁 I sense that my girlfriend is becoming ready for this step as well so hopefully it will come true.

Kind Regards

Best of luck mate!

Everything changes when you become a Father, it’s definitely not easy I’ll tell you that!  But rewarding at that :)

Mohammed

Userlevel 3

My New year's resolution is to be able to run a marathon by the end of the year.

Userlevel 1

I don't have a resolution as such, I have exercised the greater part of 2019 and I was unable to make any significant reduction to my weight   so I am going to try the diet routine this year and hoping that I will be more successful in 2020 fingers crossed 😀

Userlevel 1

My new years resolution is to be kinder to everyone who I have contact with showing that I am still capable and have a little bit of me left despite of my "HUNTINGTONS DISEASE" 

Userlevel 3

I think I've given myself too many resolutions... I need to start to get my body back after having Mr 5 months old, limiting my sugar intake should help with this, and also to be a more present parent. 🤞🤞

If your resolution this year is to keep fit, you’ll love this incredible fitness tracker. Take it for a swim with up to 50m water resistance, get accurate health data with the built-in heart rate monitor and ask Alexa to play your favourite workout tracks.

How to enter
All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What’s your new year’s resolution?”. Just make sure you logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!
Good luck!

T&C’s apply

In 2019 I was diagnosed with Lymphoma. In 2020 my new years resolution is to beat it and become a stronger person for my kids. Live my life to the full with energy and fight to exceed as a dad

My new years resolution is to try to avoid single use packaging where possible, by shopping for fruit and veg at my local market.

My new years resolution is to take everything 1 step at a time - inc my weightloss. My anxiety got bad last year but i should be proud im finally taking control & actually making progress with my weightloss! 

Userlevel 3

For this new year I really want to get healthier specifically getting my mental health in a better place. I also want to be out more, walk my dog more and take time to do pleasurable things dispite how small they can be.

I plan to get much fitter as I am a smoker.

I have started jogging 2 miles every 5 days to a week, then each month I will increase this by another mile. I also without hesitation, am committing to do something beneficial for someone I know or dont know to help them, every single day, and in turn make myself feel better.

Also I would like to hire 2 private investigators and get them to investigate eachother (joke)

Thanks, and happy new year!

I don’t make New Year’s resolutions, change can be started anytime.

My new years resolution is simple. To become active step by step following major surgery on my spine just before Christmas. I lost my job waiting for the surgery and can't afford luxuries like you are offering to help measure my progress. So I am keeping ebreythi g crossed for a happy and hopefully unexpected start to 2020! Trevor. 

Resolution - fitter, more focused, keep the family afloat and the kids encouraged and engaged…

A bit of fitbit would help it along… 

Cheers.

Userlevel 1

Get fitter not fatter. 

My new years resolution is to get back on to my running machine, I lost over 3 stone in 2018 but have sadley but some of the weight back on so i need to dust off my running shoes and get back on track!!

Userlevel 1

How to enter
Good luck!

T&C’s apply

Shake off sinus problems and get back to working out

Userlevel 1

Not one for Nee Year resolutions, but hope to try out a new water sport, and ti clear some debts 

Userlevel 2

My New Year resolution is to stop making New Year resolutions. I don’t need any extra stress:grin: . The credit card bill is quite enough thanks. :scream:

Sort out my mental health issues and return to work, and get back to the way things were before my issues started. 

How to enter
Good luck!

T&C’s apply

Didn't get many Christmas presents. You don't when you've got kids. Would love this to make up for it. 

Userlevel 3

My resolution is to go vegan! 

Userlevel 2

My New Years resolution is to try and be more upfront about how I feel with myself.

New Years resolution - to be as fit as my cat - so eat all I want, sleep all I want and still be able to climb a vertical 7ft fence in seconds and chase every living thing within a mile

Userlevel 1

To do more volunteering with the Community First Responders on behalf of the SWAST. And teach more school children CPR with the air ambulance.

All thr best Geoff.

Why iD Mobile?