July Smart Home Gadgets Competition - Closed

July Smart Home Gadgets Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge
Competition time!

To help keep your home safe and secure this summer we’re offering 4 lucky winners the chance to win one fantastic home security gadget in this month’s competition.

You could win either a RING Video Doorbell Pro With Chime or one of three PHILIPS Hue White & Colour Ambience Wireless Bulb Twin Packs.

With the RING Video Doorbell Pro, you can keep track of what's happening around your property at all times, with alerts sent to your smartphone.

And you can control your lights from anywhere with the PHILIPS Hue app, sync with your smartphone and choose from 16 million colours to create your desired mood.

Comment below and tell us what content you’d like to see more of from iD Mobile?

You’ve got until midnight on 7 July to comment and we’ll pick the winners at random.

T&C’s Apply

Good Luck!

121 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
I like to watch Youtube videos regarding technology. I like the way Recombu or Unbox Therapy do reviews and unboxing, a bit funny, a bit smart, a bit interactive with possibility to comment on these. I think if iD Mobile could have a channel and let's say post videos once a week with all news about new promotions, phones and giveaways when we users could comment on this on YT and in here at the community with ability to have more chilled discussion about topic at hand.
More notifications on competitions and give aways
Userlevel 1
information on upgrades for my phone type (including integrating with devices such as fitbit)
Userlevel 1
More updates on new features coming soon to ID Mobile
Userlevel 1
More notifications on competitions and more updates on new things coming to ID Mobile soon.
How to use tech such as the ring doorbell on your phone.
Userlevel 1
Round ups of the most interesting new mobiles and tech specs to help when choosing your next phone.
Top tips on getting the most out of your data. Newsletter emails which pick out your top posts from the last month. Video reviews and first hand feedback on new tech - we trust your opinion! 😀
Dog Pics. Tag ID on whichever social media with their dog (or other animal) in weird/wonderful locations around the world, or back garden. Then compile them in a monthly best of list. Can add handset type or remote geographical location in the tag too. Dogs in hats to the top of the list though.
For us more mature users and I am sure the younger ones will appreciate. How e can use our phones with apps to secure our homes, cars and other stuff. Especially helpful over the summer when lots of us are out of our homes a lot more. Maybe short videos and maybe even the odd text reminder to just jog that old grey matter (with permission of course)
Userlevel 1
In-app chat please!
Userlevel 1
More notification on all the good stuff
More competitions please
more information on updates and new offers
Competition time!

To help keep your home safe and secure this summer we’re offering 4 lucky winners the chance to win one fantastic home security gadget in this month’s competition.

You could win either a RING Video Doorbell Pro With Chime or one of three PHILIPS Hue White & Colour Ambience Wireless Bulb Twin Packs.

With the RING Video Doorbell Pro, you can keep track of what's happening around your property at all times, with alerts sent to your smartphone.

And you can control your lights from anywhere with the PHILIPS Hue app, sync with your smartphone and choose from 16 million colours to create your desired mood.

Hit ‘Enter now’ and tell us what content you’d like to see more of from iD Mobile?

You’ve got until midnight on 7 July to comment and we’ll pick the winners at random.

T&C’s Apply
Good Luck!
It would be great to have more information about the huawei situation eg
Does anyone know if they are introducing a new operating system.
Help
And advice regarding other topical issues is always appreciated
Userlevel 1
More regular updates on staying safe and secure please
A monthly/quarterly review of new handset deals to upgrade to, one from each range, ie bottom, mid and top range. I always struggle to find the best new phone for my budget!
Userlevel 1
I have really enjoyed entering your recent competitions, so more of the same would be my choice.
More on what smart gadgets are out there
New smart technology reviews and potential benefits including early adoption programes. Special offer when multiple products are combined.
Keeep doing what you are doing . If I think of anything will let you know
Userlevel 2
I really like the blogs and would like to see more of them.
Userlevel 1
It would be great to have a nice Family Plan with up to 5Gb data each Sim-only contract on one account holder name.

Also would be great if I can share unused data with my second number, for example between me and my girlfriend.

Cheers

MORE COMPS, AND MAYBE VIDIOS.
A facebook page for updates

Why iD Mobile?