November Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

November Community Newsletter Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge

It’s the biggest Community Competition ever! Yes, you have three chances to win three amazing prizes…

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A

Perfect for watching your fave films and Netflix binges on a gorgeous 10.1-inch Full HD display.

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy A70

Three superb cameras (including a 32MP main camera, depth and ultra-wide) capture all the action.

Win an HP 15.6" 1 TB Laptop

Loaded up with Windows 10 and a powerful processer, this compact laptop takes on everyday task with ease.

How to enter

All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What is your favourite event to celebrate?”. Just make sure you logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

This topic has been closed for comments

240 replies

Userlevel 1

Christmas!! Spending time with my family, eating amazing food, watching cheesy Christmas classics… the whole lead up is my favourite time of year ☺️ 

Christmas is the best, lots of lovely food, seeing family and friends 

Userlevel 1

My favourite event to celebrate is Christmas because of the decorations and lights

Easter. Family celebrations, without all the trappings of Christmas.

Userlevel 1

Christmas.

Birthday as it’s both mine and my partners birthday on the same day so it’s an added bonus!

My sons birthdays!!

Who doesn’t love to live vicariously through a child and feel young again. 

Plus they have the best birthday cakes

Christmas, because of all the vengeance and presents

Userlevel 4

Christmas

Userlevel 1

Christmas, solely because I love to see the kids reactions when opening their presents.

St Andrew’s day…..it’s my birthday and the day before December the 1st and advent calendars! 

New years day

Halloween - Dressing up and having fun with friends and family

Userlevel 2

Every friday around 7pm with the weekend ahead. Time for wine and crisps. Yippee!

Userlevel 1

My boys birthday, his excitement opening his present tops any other day, Christmas is a second but his birthday being all about him means no other day comes close!

I might be middle aged, but Christmas still gets me so excited. I love the sparkle, the songs, the cosy feelings, the cheesy films that we watch every year. Love it!

Christmas!

Xmas

Christmas, there's nothing better than all celebrating together x 

Userlevel 5

My favourite event to celebrate is Christmas as it is a way to get the family together and spend quality time with them. 

Userlevel 1

It’s the biggest Community Competition ever! Yes, you have three chances to win three amazing prizes…

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A

Perfect for watching your fave films and Netflix binges on a gorgeous 10.1-inch Full HD display.

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy A80

Three superb cameras (including a 32MP main camera, depth and ultra-wide) capture all the action.

Win an HP 15.6" 1 TB Laptop

Loaded up with Windows 10 and a powerful processer, this compact laptop takes on everyday task with ease.

How to enter

All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What is your favourite event to celebrate?”. Just make sure you logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

My favourite thing to celebrate is every birthday because a lot of people I know didn't make half as many as me at 69 😊👏

Userlevel 1

Christmas most definitely brings everyone together, even if apart with all the technology now a days getting to see how happy everyone all over the world is happy on Christmas day Christmas 🤶 

Userlevel 1

Love a birthday! Celebrating another year of living life. 

Userlevel 1

"Everyday" Life is a celebration!!!

Userlevel 1

Wedding anniversary, when I remember it.

Why iD Mobile?