November Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

November Community Newsletter Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge

It’s the biggest Community Competition ever! Yes, you have three chances to win three amazing prizes…

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A

Perfect for watching your fave films and Netflix binges on a gorgeous 10.1-inch Full HD display.

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy A70

Three superb cameras (including a 32MP main camera, depth and ultra-wide) capture all the action.

Win an HP 15.6" 1 TB Laptop

Loaded up with Windows 10 and a powerful processer, this compact laptop takes on everyday task with ease.

How to enter

All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What is your favourite event to celebrate?”. Just make sure you logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

This topic has been closed for comments

240 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge

Congrats @JDPatel @Galaxy @limanthus :raised_hands_tone3: You’ve been selected as the winners of our November Newsletter Competition. You’ve won either Samsung Galaxy Tab A, Samsung Galaxy A80 or HP 15.6 TB Laptop. You will receive an email today with the selected prize. 🎁

Keep an eye out for the email. 

A huge thank you to everyone who entered and shared your favourite event to celebrate. 🎉

Userlevel 2

Valentines day. Of course I treat my lady right everyday but valentines day is the day she gets treated like a queen 

My birthday! My friends and family get together and we have a great time.

Userlevel 1

Cricket World Cups, particularly England vs New Zealand in the Cricket world cup final this year, arguably the best game ever, an astonishingly tight result, great sportsmanship, and an England win!!!

Userlevel 1

Christmas because on the whole people make a special effort to be nice to each other and cheerful :)

Userlevel 1

Christmas is definitely the best. 

Watching the kids opening their presents and enjoying themselves. This year will be even better due to my latest child enjoying her first xmas and her birthday four days later. 

Userlevel 1

Christmas

Userlevel 1

Easter, a great reason and chocolate 

Userlevel 2

I think my favourite event is any of the holidays I go on which usually are only once a year!

Not a specific holiday but if it’s Summer, I’ll celebrate. I feel ready to party in summer as I love the colours, light and sunshine. Festivals, music, hazy sunshine, the scent of dried grass, barefoot walks on the beach and all that daylight :raised_hands_tone2:

Userlevel 1

Christmas when all the family gather and enjoy the down time from this hectic life

Userlevel 1

My favourite thing to celebrate is the start of British Summer Time when the clocks ‘spring’ forward… longer days, brighter nights, warmer weather - what’s not to love!

Userlevel 1

I like birthdays - everyone is happy to be at a birthday party - kids love it and who doesnt smile when a huge birthday comes out for them full of candles and the promise their wish will come true? Make the most of all those happy birthdays before your kids get all hairy and become teenagers! hahaha.  The best birthday do’s in life are the 50th and 60th ones - where people seem to feel like they have to cram it all in before they get too old - so much fun!!

Userlevel 1

Christmas! It’s my daughter’s birthday, as well, so double celebrations in our household.

Userlevel 2

The dog’s ‘Gotcha Day’ - love making a big fuss of him!

Userlevel 1

My favourite event to celebrate is Christmas! Spending time with my family is very important. We love to play games, go on countryside Christmas walks and have fun. It is definitely the best time of year!!

Userlevel 1

Birthday is my fav

Userlevel 1

Boxing Day, as the whole family gets together, we play games, we always buy new ones at Christmas!, we have sooo much fun & make so many amazing memories! 

Userlevel 1

Christmas! It has to be Christmas. A time of year that evokes wonderful memories of my childhood, family and friends. Time and loved ones may have passed but the memories never fade and the warm feeling is always there. 

Userlevel 1

Christmas day lunch is always my favourite celebration, but maybe this is because I am never required to help get it ready!

Userlevel 1

It’s the biggest Community Competition ever! Yes, you have three chances to win three amazing prizes…

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A

Perfect for watching your fave films and Netflix binges on a gorgeous 10.1-inch Full HD display.

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy A80

Three superb cameras (including a 32MP main camera, depth and ultra-wide) capture all the action.

Win an HP 15.6" 1 TB Laptop

Loaded up with Windows 10 and a powerful processer, this compact laptop takes on everyday task with ease.

How to enter

All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What is your favourite event to celebrate?”. Just make sure you logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

Christmas...time off of work and school and all of us together.

Userlevel 1

Fave has to be my daughter's birthday 

Userlevel 1

It has to be Christmas. The grandkids come to us and stay over the look on their faces on Christmas morning when santas been,makes the day.

Wouldn't it be great if it was Christmas every day.

Although it would be a tad expensive lol

Userlevel 1

Mine is Eid. It a nice and very good event. Always lovin ID

Userlevel 1

Chrimbo! Family reunions, festive atmosphere, good vibes and presents! Hint: I like presents! Obviously Turkey, cranberry jelly and Yorkshire pudds!

Why iD Mobile?