November Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

November Community Newsletter Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge

It’s the biggest Community Competition ever! Yes, you have three chances to win three amazing prizes…

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A

Perfect for watching your fave films and Netflix binges on a gorgeous 10.1-inch Full HD display.

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy A70

Three superb cameras (including a 32MP main camera, depth and ultra-wide) capture all the action.

Win an HP 15.6" 1 TB Laptop

Loaded up with Windows 10 and a powerful processer, this compact laptop takes on everyday task with ease.

How to enter

All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What is your favourite event to celebrate?”. Just make sure you logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

This topic has been closed for comments

240 replies

Userlevel 5

My favourite event to celebrate is Christmas as it is a way to get the family together and spend quality time with them. 

Userlevel 1

Easter, a great reason and chocolate 

Userlevel 1

Christmas is definitely the best. 

Watching the kids opening their presents and enjoying themselves. This year will be even better due to my latest child enjoying her first xmas and her birthday four days later. 

Userlevel 1

Cricket World Cups, particularly England vs New Zealand in the Cricket world cup final this year, arguably the best game ever, an astonishingly tight result, great sportsmanship, and an England win!!!

Userlevel 1

It’s the biggest Community Competition ever! Yes, you have three chances to win three amazing prizes…

Perfect for watching your fave films and Netflix binges on a gorgeous 10.1-inch Full HD display.

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy A80

Three superb cameras (including a 32MP main camera, depth and ultra-wide) capture all the action.

Loaded up with Windows 10 and a powerful processer, this compact laptop takes on everyday task with ease.

How to enter

All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What is your favourite event to celebrate?”. Just make sure you logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

My favourite thing to celebrate is every birthday because a lot of people I know didn't make half as many as me at 69 😊👏

Userlevel 1

"Everyday" Life is a celebration!!!

Userlevel 1

Wedding anniversary...57th next year!

Userlevel 1

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy A80

How to enter

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

My birthday I'm 73 this month and I am blessed with having all my family around me. 

Userlevel 1

Christmas as my workplace has a shutdown for the whole of the Christmas and New Year holidays :relieved:

Userlevel 3

My favorite will be Christmas 😊 I have the best memories just spending Christmas Eve with my grandad playing games. Christmas is a bit different now but I make the most of it making all the food and deserts. That's for me the most important part, having my loved ones all together at the table! Is also a time of the year to give back and be involved in charities and make sure we also give to others so they can also have a better Christmas. 

Userlevel 1

Boxing Day, as the whole family gets together, we play games, we always buy new ones at Christmas!, we have sooo much fun & make so many amazing memories! 

Userlevel 1

Birthday is my fav

Userlevel 1

My favourite event to celebrate is Christmas! Spending time with my family is very important. We love to play games, go on countryside Christmas walks and have fun. It is definitely the best time of year!!

Userlevel 2

The dog’s ‘Gotcha Day’ - love making a big fuss of him!

Userlevel 1

Christmas! It’s my daughter’s birthday, as well, so double celebrations in our household.

Userlevel 1

I like birthdays - everyone is happy to be at a birthday party - kids love it and who doesnt smile when a huge birthday comes out for them full of candles and the promise their wish will come true? Make the most of all those happy birthdays before your kids get all hairy and become teenagers! hahaha.  The best birthday do’s in life are the 50th and 60th ones - where people seem to feel like they have to cram it all in before they get too old - so much fun!!

Userlevel 1

Christmas!! Spending time with my family, eating amazing food, watching cheesy Christmas classics… the whole lead up is my favourite time of year ☺️ 

Userlevel 1

My favourite thing to celebrate is the start of British Summer Time when the clocks ‘spring’ forward… longer days, brighter nights, warmer weather - what’s not to love!

Userlevel 1

Christmas when all the family gather and enjoy the down time from this hectic life

Not a specific holiday but if it’s Summer, I’ll celebrate. I feel ready to party in summer as I love the colours, light and sunshine. Festivals, music, hazy sunshine, the scent of dried grass, barefoot walks on the beach and all that daylight :raised_hands_tone2:

Userlevel 2

I think my favourite event is any of the holidays I go on which usually are only once a year!

Userlevel 1

Christmas

Userlevel 1

Christmas because on the whole people make a special effort to be nice to each other and cheerful :)

Userlevel 1

Christmas most definitely brings everyone together, even if apart with all the technology now a days getting to see how happy everyone all over the world is happy on Christmas day Christmas 🤶 

Userlevel 1

Love a birthday! Celebrating another year of living life. 

Why iD Mobile?