NOW CLOSED - Competition Day 4 – 6th December 2018 – Google Home Hub

• 29 November 2018
  • 52 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge
It's day 4 of our 5-day Christmas Giveaway!

Christmas is usually the time that we update our tech – new phones, better cameras, bigger TVs, and voice assistants to amaze gran.

Imagine it’s 10 years from now… what new tech present do you think you’ll get on December 25th, 2028?

Let your imagination run wild in the comments below for a chance to win a Google Home Hub.

If this one isn’t for you, make sure you visit again tomorrow for your last chance to win in this year's Christmas giveaway!

T&Cs Link

This topic has been closed for comments

52 replies

Congratulations @Mortwray! You've been selected as the winner of our Day 4 Google Home Hub Christmas Giveaway! 😀

We’ll email you via the address you used to log into the Community to confirm your win. Please make sure you respond to that within 7 days to confirm acceptance. Congratulations again, and thanks to all those who entered! 👍

There is just one more chance for you to win big in this years 5 days of Christmas Giveaways! Click here to find today's competition, and a chance to win an Apple iPad![quote=iD Mobile][/quote]Congratulations@Mortwray! You've been selected as the winner of our Day 4 Google Home Hub Christmas Giveaway! 😀

We’ll email you via the address you used to log into the Community to confirm your win. Please make sure you respond to that within 7 days to confirm acceptance. Congratulations again, and thanks to all those who entered! 👍

There is just one more chance for you to win big in this years 5 days of Christmas Giveaways! Click here to find today's competition, and a chance to win an Apple iPad!

Wow I can't believe it! Thank you so much, I'm over the moon.
Userlevel 8
Badge
Congratulations @Mortwray! You've been selected as the winner of our Day 4 Google Home Hub Christmas Giveaway! 😀

There is just one more chance for you to win big in this years 5 days of Christmas Giveaways! Click here to find today's competition, and a chance to win an Apple iPad!
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
I hope I could get brand new shiny and all powerful PlayStation 5 Slim by then 😃
Userlevel 1
A flying car! lol
Userlevel 1
A Hoverboard, that is all! 😁
Technology that when you finish an item from fridge or cupboard it orders directly from shop for you.
Userlevel 1
A phone that requires no typing or speaking to. It reads your thoughts.
Userlevel 1
A self cleaning house 🤞🏻
Userlevel 1
There will be a microchips that insert into our skin that synchronise to your mobile that can read our mind and control our day to day life needs.
It will open and lock the house door ( will recognised you), control the car lock, control the house lights and heats, make a phone call, tell the weather forecasts, control the room temperature according to your body needs, internet search, remind your appointments by thinking or blinking.
A mobile that is embedded in to your skin and runs on our own energy 😋
Virtual reality that brings your memories to life so I can have cuddles and laughter with my son who I miss dearly after he passed away at the age of 3 two years ago.
An actual real back to the future 2 hover board and a Delorean time machine I suppose 🙂
Badge +10
Google Home Hub - upgrade version 135.134464
For Christmas 2028, my home will turn into a smart home which recognises me and knows my everyday routine. I’ll wake up in the morning to my windows gradually opening, a cup of tea made, and underfloor heating turned on whilst my home tells me about my day ahead.

This is already becoming a reality so maybe let’s throw in a smart self-driving car -oh wait, that is too!
🌱🌷Hassle-free houseplanters! 🌻🌱 For plant-loving but maybe not-so-green-fingered serial-houseplant-killers like me, I'd love to have a plant pot that could measure nutrient/pH/temperature/water/?light levels for individual house plants and communicate (perhaps via an app) when they need watering/feeding/whether they need more light/etc.
Under my Smart Christmas Tree, I would hope to be unwrapping an upgrade from my standard everyday contact lenses to ones that allow me to see in 20/20 vision and capture perfect quality photos and videos with just my eye movements that will sync to my iphone50 and other devices.
Userlevel 1
I don't even know what a Google home hub is but if I won it I would probably donate it or raffle it with proceeds to charity ☺️. In 10 years time I would like to see less homelessness and poverty in the UK. I would like to see my children having careers, my family having good health. I struggle to think of a Christmas idea for this year never mind ten years from now. If there was a gadget to cure cancer I think that would be ideal, in fact anything that would be of use to those less fortunate than myself.
Userlevel 2
A robot that will do everything for me!
Interactive tv, live debates from your living room
A gardening robot that would pull up the weeds and mow the lawn!
Userlevel 2
Enhanced brain control where reality is an option without drug use.
A phone with a mini 3D printer built in so that you can print a 3D version of any photo sent, this would be great if you ever lost your keys!
Userlevel 1
Virtual reality where you feel like your in the same room as the other person
Userlevel 1

Christmas is usually the time that we update our tech – new phones, better cameras, bigger TVs, and voice assistants to amaze gran.

Imagine it’s 10 years from now… what new tech present do you think you’ll get on December 25th, 2028?

Let your imagination run wild in the comments below for a chance to win a Google Home Hub.

If this one isn’t for you, make sure you visit again tomorrow for your last chance to win in this year's Christmas giveaway!

T&Cs Link

Virtual reality calling where you feel like your in the same room as the other person.
Userlevel 1

T&Cs Link
Why iD Mobile?