NOW CLOSED - Competition Day 4 – 6th December 2018 – Google Home Hub

• 29 November 2018
  • 52 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge
It's day 4 of our 5-day Christmas Giveaway!

Christmas is usually the time that we update our tech – new phones, better cameras, bigger TVs, and voice assistants to amaze gran.

Imagine it’s 10 years from now… what new tech present do you think you’ll get on December 25th, 2028?

Let your imagination run wild in the comments below for a chance to win a Google Home Hub.

If this one isn’t for you, make sure you visit again tomorrow for your last chance to win in this year's Christmas giveaway!

T&Cs Link

This topic has been closed for comments

52 replies

Userlevel 3
I would love to get a robot that does all my laundry for me and folds/irons and puts the clothes away! The number of daily washing loads I have to do because of my young kids I feel like this would be my perfect future tech gift !! (Or a google Home Hub lol)
Userlevel 8
Badge
Congratulations @Mortwray! You've been selected as the winner of our Day 4 Google Home Hub Christmas Giveaway! 😀

We’ll email you via the address you used to log into the Community to confirm your win. Please make sure you respond to that within 7 days to confirm acceptance. Congratulations again, and thanks to all those who entered! 👍

There is just one more chance for you to win big in this years 5 days of Christmas Giveaways! Click here to find today's competition, and a chance to win an Apple iPad!
Userlevel 2
NOTHING if MAN doesnt change his ways and look after what God created for US with his son Jesus Christ in the beginning of TIME
Userlevel 1
It's day 4 of our 5-day Christmas Giveaway!

Christmas is usually the time that we update our tech – new phones, better cameras, bigger TVs, and voice assistants to amaze gran.

Imagine it’s 10 years from now… what new tech present do you think you’ll get on December 25th, 2028?

Let your imagination run wild in the comments below for a chance to win a Google Home Hub.

If this one isn’t for you, make sure you visit again tomorrow for your last chance to win in this year's Christmas giveaway!

T&Cs Link
Userlevel 1
A Hoverboard, that is all! 😁
Userlevel 1
I think it'll take more than 10 years (hopefully not) but I'd love one of the gaming systems as in the film "Ready Player One".
Userlevel 1
In ten years from now we will be gifting each other services rather than physical items; subscriptions to streaming services, hosting for personal videos and photos, course for education online and gaming services all held in the could. Of course will also have to gift each other data services to match speeds of the ever expanding internet.
Userlevel 2
A robot that will do everything for me!
A robot to do all my housework 🙂
Hover car powered by clean energy like water and house robot 2 do the chores giving me more time with family
Userlevel 1
iplayer--lots of choice late at night
Userlevel 2
Enhanced brain control where reality is an option without drug use.
Badge +10
Google Home Hub - upgrade version 135.134464
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
I hope I could get brand new shiny and all powerful PlayStation 5 Slim by then 😃
Mobile phone that generates a holographic image of the person you’re talking to.
A TV with holographic images (without having to wear stupid 3D glasses)
Hologram calls 🙂
Userlevel 1
I don't even know what a Google home hub is but if I won it I would probably donate it or raffle it with proceeds to charity ☺️. In 10 years time I would like to see less homelessness and poverty in the UK. I would like to see my children having careers, my family having good health. I struggle to think of a Christmas idea for this year never mind ten years from now. If there was a gadget to cure cancer I think that would be ideal, in fact anything that would be of use to those less fortunate than myself.
Virtual reality that brings your memories to life so I can have cuddles and laughter with my son who I miss dearly after he passed away at the age of 3 two years ago.
space suit for my upcoming trip visiting friends on Mars!!
Userlevel 1
Internet connected fridge that orders all the food in for Xmas. Robot 🤖 to unpack it and cook the Turkey 🦃 dinner 🍽 😋
Userlevel 1
iphone 20
Userlevel 1
A self cleaning house 🤞🏻
personalised crystal balls to foresee your future health wealth and happiness 🔮💰😄🏋️‍♂️
A mobile that is embedded in to your skin and runs on our own energy 😋
Why iD Mobile?