NOW CLOSED - Competition Day 5 – 7th December 2018 – Apple iPad

• 29 November 2018
  • 78 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge
It's day 5 of our 5-day Christmas Giveaway!

🎵On the 5th day of Christmas iD Mobile gave to me…. the last chance to win a prize! 🎵

In the spirit of receiving gifts, we want to know if you remember the first ever phone you were given (or even bought if you weren’t so lucky to receive one)?

Comment below with your memories for your chance to win an iPad!

This competition will close at 23.59 on the 7th December 2018, and it’s your last chance to win in this year’s Christmas giveaway! Good Luck! 🍀

T&C’s Link

This topic has been closed for comments

78 replies

A Nokia 3210 🙂
Bt cellnet pay as you go mobile. I thought I was great
Nokia 3210.... still got it 📱
Ericsson T28, the phone was thin with a stubby Ariel. Best part was that you pressed a button and the lid flipped open. There was a counter built in and I remember it was like 6000 odd. I kept pressing and closing pressing and closing to increase the counter lol
Excluding the old Nokia phone that belonged to my Dad (but I claimed was mine), the first phone I owned was an 'Orange Rio' that I got during secondary school because all the other kids had iPhones and Blackberry's 😂
Nokia 3210
It's day 5 of our 5-day Christmas Giveaway!

🎵On the 5th day of Christmas iD Mobile gave to me…. the last chance to win a prize! 🎵

In the spirit of receiving gifts, we want to know if you remember the first ever phone you were given (or even bought if you weren’t so lucky to receive one)?

Comment below with your memories for your chance to win an iPad!

This competition will close at 23.59 on the 7th December 2018, and it’s your last chance to win in this year’s Christmas giveaway! Good Luck! 🍀

T&C’s Link
Nokia 3110
Userlevel 1
Nokia 3310
Userlevel 1
Nokia 3410, and I had a Bart Simpson cover for it. 😂
Userlevel 1
A Nokia 😂 Was red and looked like a house brick.. But I thought I was the bees knees😂
Userlevel 3
A vintage classic - Nokia 3310!! A huge step up from the pager I owned before it !!
Userlevel 1

First got a phone when going away to Uni; it was either pay as you go or the cheapest contract available. An (Sony) Ericsson GH 688 from what I recall. The stubby aerial was it’s downfall - broke off when I sat down with it in my pocket!!! 😢 Lost many a phone the same way; integral aerials were a game changer!

Userlevel 1
Nokia 3310, best phone ever -indestructible
Userlevel 1
Siemens A55 (Orange) - even though it was clearly red. Received this phone when i was 11 as a birthday present. Loved that phone.
Nokia 3210
My first mobile phone was a huge brick phone the - Motorola MicroTAC 9800X. It was a hand me down from my dad! I was 14 years old and thought I was the coolest kid in town! 🤓
Nokia 3210
Userlevel 1
Nokia 3310
It was so long ago (1996) I can't remember what it was It was the smallest I could find - only calls and texts - needed for my work as supply teacher - and I think the monthly cost was more than I pay now! On that note, I believe my dad has his first ever phone somewhere still - the type that resembles a brick!
Userlevel 1
It was my 18th birthday, and I took out a contract for a BT Cellnet brick of a phone, with a huge aerial. The only problem was, none of my mates had mobiles for a few months!
Motorola MR30 from 1997 - I still have it!
Nokia702
I had a Motorola flip phone with a very flimsy pull out aerial and I think the only game was snake 🐍
Userlevel 1
iPhone 4S 🙂
Why iD Mobile?