NOW CLOSED - Competition Day 5 – 7th December 2018 – Apple iPad

• 29 November 2018
  • 78 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge
It's day 5 of our 5-day Christmas Giveaway!

🎵On the 5th day of Christmas iD Mobile gave to me…. the last chance to win a prize! 🎵

In the spirit of receiving gifts, we want to know if you remember the first ever phone you were given (or even bought if you weren’t so lucky to receive one)?

Comment below with your memories for your chance to win an iPad!

This competition will close at 23.59 on the 7th December 2018, and it’s your last chance to win in this year’s Christmas giveaway! Good Luck! 🍀

T&C’s Link

This topic has been closed for comments

78 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge
Congratulations @Lotte9583! You've been selected as the winner of our Day 5 Apple iPad Christmas Giveaway! 😀

We’ll email you via the address you used to log into the Community to confirm your win. Please make sure you respond to that within 7 days to confirm acceptance. Congratulations again, and thanks to all those who entered! 👍
Userlevel 1
🎉🎉🎉 thank you so much! I’m so excited! Merry Christmas 🎄 x 😀
Userlevel 1
Nokia 3210 on the Orange network. I composed the song ‘Blue’ by Eiffel 65 as a ringtone 😂
Userlevel 1
A blue and silver Nokia 3210, snake! 😍
Userlevel 1
I can't remember what make my first phone was but the sim card in it was full credit card sized - it went into a slot on the bottom of the phone 😃
Userlevel 1
Nokia 5146: interchangeable faces, external aerial & snake. What more could you want from a phone😜
Userlevel 3
Badge
My first phone was an old landline phone that I installed the innards of into cardboard box to make a portable phone that could be clipped onto the extension wiring of my schools PBX phone system that I looked after. This was back in the late 1960's early 70s!
Userlevel 2
It was some sort of Vodaphone monstrosity, circa 1998
Userlevel 1
Nokia 3310, best phone ever -indestructible
My first ever mobile was given to me by a friend it was a silver samsung flip phone and i loved it !!
Nokia702
Userlevel 2
I was a Butcher area manager and the owner got me one so I could keep in contact with him from other shops it was like the one Del Boy had in Only Fools and Horses when he was a yuppie with his filofax as well.
The hand set was bulky,heavy with about a 6inch rubber aerial, To charge the handset had to attached to a large like 12v car battery unit for seemed like 24hrs to charge 😂🤣
Userlevel 1
iPhone 4S 🙂
Userlevel 4
Good luck everyone!

Rebecca
Userlevel 1
Can't remember what it was, some sort of slidey up phone..
Userlevel 2
Razer clamshell. So excited to get it. Thought I was in star trek.
Userlevel 1
an iPhone 3GS it wasn’t my dads old one and I loved it until it blew up ☹️

Badge +10
NEC P800

I had a Motorola flip phone with a very flimsy pull out aerial and I think the only game was snake 🐍
Nokia 3210
a Mitsubishi Trium Geo Astral! A proper relic now!
Userlevel 1
Very large free Nokia phone from my bank for opening a student account with them. 🤞
Userlevel 1
Nokia 3310
Userlevel 1
Siemens A55 (Orange) - even though it was clearly red. Received this phone when i was 11 as a birthday present. Loved that phone.
Userlevel 1
Nokia 3210 with a tweety pie cover
Why iD Mobile?