Blog

NOW CLOSED - Samsung Galaxy Watch Giveaway

NOW CLOSED - Samsung Galaxy Watch Giveaway
Userlevel 8
Badge

To set you up for 2019, we’re giving away a Samsung Galaxy smart watch!

For a chance to win, answer the following question with a comment below:

You’ve got one song to work out to for the rest of your life, what is it and why? 🎶

The next time you listen to it, it could be on your brand-spanking new watch. The competition is only open for 48 hours so you’ll have to move fast to enter - on your marks, get set, go!

Competition closes 23.59 on the 8th January 2019.

Click here for the competition T&Cs

This topic has been closed for comments

137 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge
Congratulations @Jennyrs92 ! You've been selected as the winner of our iD Community Samsung Galaxy Watch Giveaway! 😀 We’ll email you via the address you used to log into the Community to confirm your win. Please make sure you respond to that within 7 days to confirm acceptance. Congratulations again, and thanks to all those who entered! 👍🏼
Userlevel 1
Call on Me by Eric Prydz
Reason being is if I work out for the rest of my life, I may end up looking as good as the subjects in the video! 😉
Userlevel 1
It's got to be 4'33" (four minutes and 33 seconds) by John Cage.

If you've not come across this track before then it is four minutes and thirty three seconds of silence. The perfect soundtrack to work out to!
The Whole of the Moon - The Waterboys - i always really liked this song and sounds uplifting when running. Then randomly when I applied to rent a house in Hertfordshire, the lead drummer rocked up to give me the keys. I told him I really liked the song and he invited me to go to one of his gigs and join the band backstage.
I always remember that when running now 🙂
Userlevel 1
Du hast from Rammstein. If Til & Co don’t make me move, nothing will ^^

Du
Du hast
Du hast mich
Du hast mich
Du hast mich gefragt
Du hast mich gefragt
Du hast mich gefragt und ich hab nichts gesagt...
Bat out of Hell - Meatloaf
The rhythm is fast so keeps me going and the words are beautiful as they are more romantic than the title may suggest.
I run so the image of me as a Bat out of Hell is hilarious (I don't run fast) but if I keep going and listening to this I might. If the revving of the motorbike doesn't get the legs going it is a bad day.
It is about making the most of things too and life means that you should make the most of it by enjoying exercise, tech and food, working off the food to the sounds of this gives it a great circular feel.
Great song, great workout.
Userlevel 3
2pac no more pain
Userlevel 1

Good beat and inspirational to boot. Also if the video is to be believed it's magic too 😄
Userlevel 1
Hello!

This is the ultimate workout track. Even if I'm tired, moody, cold, sad, just want to go to bed and watch Netflix with my Cat... this puts me in Forrest Gump mode and I'm ready!
So the one song I'd choose to listen to for the rest of my life would be 'Greyhound' by Swedish House Mafia.
Released in 2012 it's a Progressive/Electro House Dance track.. and everyone losses their minds whenever it's thrown in.
LOVE IT!

https://youtu.be/hBRKSIj2tMc
Ooh it's hard choice but it's got to be esketit by lil pump he's such such a motivational and hard working individual outside the studio that it motivates me to be like him

You’ve got one song to work out to for the rest of your life, what is it and why? 🎶

The next time you listen to it, it could be on your brand-spanking new watch. The competition is only open for 48 hours so you’ll have to move fast to enter - on your marks, get set, go!

I would listen too release me by Agnes, it's a club song and it makes me feel ready for any workout, it gets the blood pumping and really makes me feel alive and ready too push my workout too a whole nother lever, it never gets old too me and I could listen too it every workout. 🏋️
Got to be Bat out if hell by the one and only Meatloaf. Keep me going through the torture of a workout.
Userlevel 2
'The Greatest Show' from the Greatest Showman. Might as well listen to it as my kids constantly torturing me with it anyway and it certainly makes me want to run...
Userlevel 1
My choice of song would be Bubbles - "This Is Where The Hurdy Gurdy, Heebie Geebie, Greeny Meany Man Came In"

Not only is it an insanely cheerful tune, but its a classic piece of 70s cheese that will have you working out in numerous crazy ways. Not too fast, not too slow.
Xanadu olivia newton john ..... makes me feel like running 😂
Prince purple rain it was my dad's favourite song and its mine too. lost him almost a year ago and that song brings him right back
ZEZE by Kodak Black, the bass is just amazing!!
EYE OF THE TIGER!!! ROCKY

BEST EVER PUMPED UP TUNE...
Userlevel 1
Burning Heart by Survivor. It's a song about overcoming adversity and not giving in to your weakness rather finding strength deep within yourself to win. I used to work out to it before
Userlevel 1

I would definitely choose Back in Black by AC/DC..it’s such a motivational tune. It starts off pumping then with the rifts it inspires you to keep going. If it’s good enough for Iron Man as a work out its good enough for me.
Userlevel 1
I would definitely choose Back in Black by AC/DC..it’s such a motivational tune. It starts off pumping then with the rifts it inspires you to keep going. If it’s good enough for Iron Man as a work out its good enough for me.
Userlevel 1

'Right Here Right Now' by Fatboy Slim. I'm choosing this because it's such an energetic track, and hearing it always makes me feel like moving. Furthermore, I have heard it played just before kick off at home matches for my beloved Arsenal, which provides me with further determination and inspiration upon hearing it.
Userlevel 1
The Rainbow Connection by The Carpenters. If you would like to know why listen to it on you tube.
Userlevel 2
Boogie Down

Al Jarreau

I can be what I want to
And all I need is to
Get my boogie down

I can be what I want to
You know all I need is to
Get my boogie down

You can be what I want to
And all I need is to
Get my boogie down

I got my certain and my sure 'nough on
And I'm puttin' on my really for real
You face that curtain with your best stuff on
You are the winner and you're gonna feel

You can be what you want to
And all you need is to
Get your boogie down

I can be what I want to
And all I need is to
Get my boogie down

I got my certain and my sure 'nough on
And I'm puttin' on my really for real
You face that curtain with your best stuff on
You are the winner and you're gonna feel

And all you need is to
Get your boogie down

And all you need is to
Get your boogie down

Now you go one and two and three
Here's a little step for you and me
Come and strut your stuff but leave enough
For the nearest boogie and truest boogie woogie

I can be what I want to
And all I need is to
Get my boogie down

Songwriters: Al Jarreau / Michael Omartian

Takes me back to my youth Breakdancing in Salfords shopping centre with a piece of lino and a Getto Blaster with the crew SHOCKWAVES II
Userlevel 1
A work out track to end all work out tracks. On an endless loop. It has to be - Eric Prydz, Call on Me.

Great beat and lots of spandex.

Why iD Mobile?