NOW CLOSED - WIN £100 of Tech Vouchers!

NOW CLOSED - WIN £100 of Tech Vouchers!
Userlevel 8
Badge
Apple to the core? Android die-hard? Still supporting Nokia?

If you had to be loyal to one phone brand for the rest of your life, which would you choose?

To enter the competition, simply scroll to the bottom of the page, tell us what brand you'd choose and hit reply!

And why not tell us a bit more about what makes you so brand loyal?

One winner will be selected at random, with the closing date for entries at 23.59pm on 18/11/2018; so be sure to enter by then.

It really is that simple! Good luck! 🍀

---------------------------------------

iD Community £100 Technology Voucher Giveaway – Terms & Conditions.

Promoter: iD Mobile, Dixons Carphone PLC, 1 Portal Way, Acton London, W3 6RS. By entering this promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions: This promotion is open to all UK residents aged over 18 years (except for employees and their families, of the Promoter and their group of companies). To enter this promotion, you will have to register to the iD Community and answer the question on the corresponding topic thread: “If you had to be loyal to one phone brand for the rest of your life, which would you choose?” The promotion opens on 17.00 (GMT+1) on 01/11/2018 and the closing date for entries is 23.59 (GMT+1) on 18/11/2018. Only 1 entry per person is permitted, duplicate entries will not be entered into the draw. 1 prize will be awarded to 1 winner. The prize will consist of £100 of Technology Vouchers. The winner will be selected at random by an independent person from all correct and eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by email and via public reply/comment on the original thread on the iD Mobile Community by 18.00 (GMT+1) 23/11/18. The winner will be asked to reply to the email by 18.00 (GMT+1) 30/11/2018. If the Promoter does not receive confirmation from a winner that they accept the prize by this time, the promoter reserves the right withdraw the offer/prize. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. The prize will be delivered within 30 days of acceptance. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of this promotion. We make no representation or warranty in relation to the prizes provide and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall have no liability to you in relation to any prize, its fitness for purposes, merchantability or otherwise. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.

This topic has been closed for comments

198 replies

Samsung forever, big screen, big memory, big core processor, big beautiful phones.
Samsung always easy to use even my wife gets along fine with the samsung and she's no technical wizard.
Motorola FTW!
andriod phone is the best don,t bother with any other. just forget the rest, easy to use an browse the net . Theres lots of phones from samaung nokia but ill stick with my andriod i feel there the best ,
Apple
I love Samsung Galaxy and I'd is best phone network
Userlevel 1
Huawei because it just works. No fuss, no problems.
OnePlus
Top performance and nice design for a lot less money than the big brands.
I love my Samsung. Tried other brands but returned to Samsung. In my opinion Samsung is offering all necessary services and tools, never had a problem.
Apple all the way my whole family has an iPhone so easy to use
been on Samsung for last 3 years ticks all the boxes for me .

iam
Used to love Nokia till ruined. Although now back on the scene and sound to be great phones, i switched to Huawei P10, amazing phone, camera and screen. Now looking at the upgrades.
I like Android Sony
Userlevel 1
Android - more choice and not tied to rip off apple
Samsung S range, currently S7 edge. Never lags, slows down or fail to load anything. Never had any issues with battery life either and love the camera, especially in dark places.
Apple! Once you go Apple, you never go back... at least I won’t.
Apple fan boy, they just work.
Oh it's got to be Samsung, so easy to use and to be fair I've probably got so used to them I wouldn't know where to start with anything else.
Userlevel 2
Motorola
Userlevel 1
Android
Userlevel 1
Huawei or Sony
ROCK steady Sumsung.

No rotten apples here !
Sony forever, cheep, easy to use and really hard to break 🙂
Android, without a doubt. I've used others, but I find Android phones to be the best overall.
Ulefone. My phone cost £110, is IP68 waterproof, shockproof, and works from -40 to +80 degrees Celsius. The performance is equivalent to a Samsung S8 at a fraction of the cost.
Why iD Mobile?