NOW CLOSED - WIN £100 of Tech Vouchers!

NOW CLOSED - WIN £100 of Tech Vouchers!
Userlevel 8
Badge
Apple to the core? Android die-hard? Still supporting Nokia?

If you had to be loyal to one phone brand for the rest of your life, which would you choose?

To enter the competition, simply scroll to the bottom of the page, tell us what brand you'd choose and hit reply!

And why not tell us a bit more about what makes you so brand loyal?

One winner will be selected at random, with the closing date for entries at 23.59pm on 18/11/2018; so be sure to enter by then.

It really is that simple! Good luck! 🍀

---------------------------------------

iD Community £100 Technology Voucher Giveaway – Terms & Conditions.

Promoter: iD Mobile, Dixons Carphone PLC, 1 Portal Way, Acton London, W3 6RS. By entering this promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions: This promotion is open to all UK residents aged over 18 years (except for employees and their families, of the Promoter and their group of companies). To enter this promotion, you will have to register to the iD Community and answer the question on the corresponding topic thread: “If you had to be loyal to one phone brand for the rest of your life, which would you choose?” The promotion opens on 17.00 (GMT+1) on 01/11/2018 and the closing date for entries is 23.59 (GMT+1) on 18/11/2018. Only 1 entry per person is permitted, duplicate entries will not be entered into the draw. 1 prize will be awarded to 1 winner. The prize will consist of £100 of Technology Vouchers. The winner will be selected at random by an independent person from all correct and eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by email and via public reply/comment on the original thread on the iD Mobile Community by 18.00 (GMT+1) 23/11/18. The winner will be asked to reply to the email by 18.00 (GMT+1) 30/11/2018. If the Promoter does not receive confirmation from a winner that they accept the prize by this time, the promoter reserves the right withdraw the offer/prize. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. The prize will be delivered within 30 days of acceptance. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of this promotion. We make no representation or warranty in relation to the prizes provide and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall have no liability to you in relation to any prize, its fitness for purposes, merchantability or otherwise. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.

This topic has been closed for comments

198 replies

Never heard of Ulefone
Never beard of Ulefone is it a foreign make
Apple to the core 🍏🍎
Userlevel 1
Honor View 10
Android - most cost effective solution
Userlevel 1
I have always bought Samsung galaxy since the S2 as they have everything I need from a phone and a whole lot more, hey you can even phone and speak to people from one, it's not just a camera, lol xxx
I have been with Apple for sometime but I am thinking of switching when I next buy a phone.
Samsung for many years already ❤
Samsung are so innovative and have loads of free apps. Links well with my computer - photos download without any fuss.
Android and Samsung all the way. Started out with Galaxy S3 and now using Galaxy S9. Love their designs and innovation. Recently purchased a Galaxy A5 for my daughter.
Apple every time. Every android phone I have had has been an absolute pain. Nothing works together. Constantly having to rebuild the software. And the last one, battery running down in minutes and constantly too hot to hold.

Apple phones just work.
Userlevel 1
Without a doubt, Samsung is the only brand I'll go for. I used to be an iPhone phanatic but the extortionate cost to buy or have one paid monthly, combined with the fact they break/smash so easily is why I switched to Samsung and will not go back. They are just as intuitive, you can afford to get more more memory for your monthly line rental and having had my A5 for 12 months, there's still not a crack or dent on it (no scratches either thanks to a cheap plastic cover) regardless of it being dropped at least once a day! I love it. Samsung all the way xxx
Motorola. Moto g4 is great value. No bloated apps. Rugged design.
Samsung. It fits comfortably in my hand. Got everything I need on it. Just easy to use for me has I'm hopeless with phones.
Userlevel 1
I'm an android girl - Google runs my life for me haha. At least that way I get the choice of loads of phones too.
Userlevel 1
Samsung android.
Does all I want from a phone, and then some..my samsung tv has been good so bought a samsung phone last time I upgraded
Userlevel 1
Definitely an Android Addict - and been sticking to Samsung for some time - familiarity breeds content(ment)!
I’d go with Apple, there simple and easy to use.
Userlevel 1
Huawei
Always provide quality with effectiveness and efficiency. Out there competing and striving to be the best
Motorola 5 for me such a great value for money phone
Userlevel 1
I love my Android phone! It's a few years old now and sometimes it's very laggy and slow, but it's my first smartphone and it has introduced me to the world of apps and monthly plans for minutes/data/texts. Beats the old days of asking up how much texts cost when I used my 3310! I look forward to trying out a newer handset.
I just love my iPhone. Always seem to have had one and it's time for an upgrade so 100 would be great 💥
I have always liked Samsung for tablets and phones and much cheaper than Apple products.
Userlevel 1
Android for ever.
Userlevel 1
Love my Huawei- so great for the price!
Why iD Mobile?