NOW CLOSED - WIN £100 of Tech Vouchers!

NOW CLOSED - WIN £100 of Tech Vouchers!
Userlevel 8
Badge
Apple to the core? Android die-hard? Still supporting Nokia?

If you had to be loyal to one phone brand for the rest of your life, which would you choose?

To enter the competition, simply scroll to the bottom of the page, tell us what brand you'd choose and hit reply!

And why not tell us a bit more about what makes you so brand loyal?

One winner will be selected at random, with the closing date for entries at 23.59pm on 18/11/2018; so be sure to enter by then.

It really is that simple! Good luck! 🍀

---------------------------------------

iD Community £100 Technology Voucher Giveaway – Terms & Conditions.

Promoter: iD Mobile, Dixons Carphone PLC, 1 Portal Way, Acton London, W3 6RS. By entering this promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions: This promotion is open to all UK residents aged over 18 years (except for employees and their families, of the Promoter and their group of companies). To enter this promotion, you will have to register to the iD Community and answer the question on the corresponding topic thread: “If you had to be loyal to one phone brand for the rest of your life, which would you choose?” The promotion opens on 17.00 (GMT+1) on 01/11/2018 and the closing date for entries is 23.59 (GMT+1) on 18/11/2018. Only 1 entry per person is permitted, duplicate entries will not be entered into the draw. 1 prize will be awarded to 1 winner. The prize will consist of £100 of Technology Vouchers. The winner will be selected at random by an independent person from all correct and eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by email and via public reply/comment on the original thread on the iD Mobile Community by 18.00 (GMT+1) 23/11/18. The winner will be asked to reply to the email by 18.00 (GMT+1) 30/11/2018. If the Promoter does not receive confirmation from a winner that they accept the prize by this time, the promoter reserves the right withdraw the offer/prize. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. The prize will be delivered within 30 days of acceptance. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of this promotion. We make no representation or warranty in relation to the prizes provide and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall have no liability to you in relation to any prize, its fitness for purposes, merchantability or otherwise. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.

This topic has been closed for comments

198 replies

Userlevel 1
Ha Ha Ha Ha. I have taken a bite of the forbidden APPLE and I bit it to the core. Once seduced always loyal.
Apple
Android for sure. I hate to be dictated to and Apple do just that by insisting you use their software. There are lots of great up an coming android makes out there that are really now beginning to set the bar. So I would rather be a lone Android wolf than an Apple Sheep.
iphone all the way. I love my iPhone.
Samsung because it's reliable and the screen never smashes!
Userlevel 1
I always choose Apple iPhones. They are sturdy, secure, and easy to use. Regular updates to software are safe and iron out any glitches quickly. Customer services are helpful and friendly and make sure you understand any information or explanations given. A quality product that holds its value, making it easy to upgrade.
Apple iPhone 📱 I’ve been with Apple since day one and love it
Definitely Android die-hard user! Brand, not so decided yet. Still exploring different phone manufacturers every time I buy a new device.
One Plus
Because I #Never Settle
IPHONE XS MAX - PLEASE...
I got in love with OnePlus not changing them ever
Samsung phone, becouse they never let me down
I love my Nokia. Had an old one, and found even I could understand it, and I am computer gormless! Had a Huawei last contract and that I found incomprehensible, so am back to a free Nokia this time! Wish it had a wee bit more data storage. Must be the reason it came free?
Userlevel 1
#yougetwhatyoupayfor
OR
#inyourcasenot

LOL.
Been using an alcatel phone for a couple of years now, nice big screen, easy to use and cheap as chips. Got to be android, tried apple, didn't like. Dave.
Userlevel 1
I would have to stick to what I know and that is android, I've never had a problem with any android device I've used
IPhone, defo I have had it for years and will continue to use it. 🙂
Userlevel 2
Samsung, I love the camera and screen quality!!
Userlevel 1
My Apple is included to one of my “five a day”. Am looking to purchase a new handset now so £100 voucher would polish the deal.
Who would have thought keeping fit and healthy could give you so many benefits!
Userlevel 1
Nokia for me
def Samsung i find it better than any of the others!
Userlevel 8
Badge
Congratulations Beth1981! You've been selected as the winner of our iD Community £100 Tech Voucher giveaway! 😀 We’ll email you via the address you used to log into the Community to confirm your win. Please make sure you respond to that within 7 days to confirm acceptance. Congratulations again, and thanks to all those who entered! 👍🏼
Userlevel 1
Congratulations Beth1981! You've been selected as the winner of our iD Community £100 Tech Voucher giveaway! 😀 We’ll email you via the address you used to log into the Community to confirm your win. Please make sure you respond to that within 7 days to confirm acceptance. Congratulations again, and thanks to all those who entered! 👍🏼

Oh my days!! Thank you so much! I am so pleased and I know my kiddies will be as this will go towards a techy treat for them no doubt. I really am gobsmacked as I didn't think I'd win. Thank you ID Mobile!! xxx
Why iD Mobile?