NOW CLOSED - Win the NEW Samsung Galaxy S10!

NOW CLOSED - Win the NEW Samsung Galaxy S10!
Userlevel 8
Badge

Want to get your hands on the latest Samsung Galaxy S10 phone?

Of course you do… Simply ask or answer a question on the iD Mobile Community between 4 March ‑ 10 March and we'll pick one of you at random to win a NEW Samsung Galaxy S10 phone!

Each question or answer counts as a unique entry, so for a greater chance at winning, make sure to be someone's hero this week!

Need some help?

iD Mobile Community can help with all sorts of questions. Ask about:
- Apps or mobile recommendations
- Latest mobile trends
- Help and support with any phone issues

You can ask your question here.

Or help answer some of these burning questions:
- Any good battery saving tips?
- Is using apple pay/wallet safe?
- What’s the best phone for photography?
Good luck!

T&C's Apply

This topic has been closed for comments

68 replies

Userlevel 1
I would like to know how to win the Samsung Galaxy as my current phone is no good.

Thank you

Anthea Farrell
Userlevel 1
I have to leave my phone plugged in otherwise the battery goes dead. It's terrible.
Anthea
Userlevel 1
which special feature does the samsung galaxy s10 have?
Userlevel 1
What features does the camera have on the s10 ?
Userlevel 3
I would like to know how to win the Samsung Galaxy as my current phone is no good.

Thank you

Anthea Farrell

Just answer questions like this! 😃
Userlevel 3
I have to leave my phone plugged in otherwise the battery goes dead. It's terrible.
Anthea

That's sad to hear, have you tried to replace the battery?
Userlevel 1
Anthea

It is no longer a mobile phone☎. The battery could be too old and no longer holds charge📴. If you do not get a new phone maybe order a replacement battery🔋
Userlevel 3
which special feature does the samsung galaxy s10 have?
High Definition Screen
Face ID
Touch ID
and much more! 😃
Userlevel 3
I do not have this phone, however I would love to acquire this phone as I would like an upgrade from Huawei to a Samsung. Does this phone have a good battery life?
Userlevel 3
What features does the camera have on the s10 ?
Quad HD+ resolution in a 19:9 aspect ratio. Rear cameras: Wide angle 12-megapixel (77-degree), telephoto 12-megapixel (45-degree), and ultra wide 16-megapixel (123-degree)

Quoted by theverge.
Userlevel 1
Thank you
Userlevel 3
Thank you
Not a problem, if you need anything just send another comment!
Userlevel 3
How good is the camera quality on the S10+ ?
Userlevel 3
How good is the camera quality on the S10+ ?
Indeed, with the front facing camera also. Here are the specifications:

Quad HD+ resolution in a 19:9 aspect ratio. Rear cameras: Wide angle 12-megapixel (77-degree), telephoto 12-megapixel (45-degree), and ultra wide 16-megapixel (123-degree)

Quoted by theverge.

I you desire this to be briefed down in simpler terms don't hesitate to ask!
Userlevel 3
Which phone do you prefer....apple or Samsung. And why ?
Userlevel 3
Which phone do you prefer....apple or Samsung. And why ?
Definitely Samsung:
+Better screen
+Better Internal hardware eg: Processor
+I also prefer the design!

What about yourself?
Userlevel 3

Anthea

Take it to the carphonewarehouse Teamknowhow which you could find through the following link>>> https://www.teamknowhow.com/store-locator who would expertly be happy to help and also repairs include a 12month guarantee.
Userlevel 1
What is the battery capacity i.e. how long does it take to charge and how long will it last?
Userlevel 4
Good luck everyone! 😄

Rebecca
Userlevel 2

Thank you

Anthea Farrell

Buy a new one Andrea lol. Er, question or answer on here!
Userlevel 2
Why do Apple phone owners always say it's better than Android? Apple iOS is poor, in my opinion. Does anyone else agree?
Userlevel 3

Anthea

Take it to the carphonewarehouse Teamknowhow which you could find through the following link>>> https://www.teamknowhow.com/store-locator who would expertly be happy to help and also repairs include a 12month guarantee.

Very good point 👍
Userlevel 3
Good luck everyone! 😄

Rebecca

To yourself also!
Userlevel 1

Thank you

Anthea Farrell

By the looks of things you just entered the giveaway already
Userlevel 3
Why do Apple phone owners always say it's better than Android? Apple iOS is poor, in my opinion. Does anyone else agree?
I agree android is far better the reasoning they always say is because it "looks better" no it obviously does not.

Ten you have the group of people who have never tried an android and don't know is what they are talking about.

Finally you then have people who just think they are "cool" because they have one. It irritates me 😂😂
Why iD Mobile?