September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge
Win a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5" Tablet!

We’re offering 2 lucky winners the chance to win a Samsung Galaxy Tab A.

With a distraction-free 10.5” Full HD display, Dolby Atmos quad speakers and impressive battery life, you can be immersed in your favourite TV show, reading a best-seller or downloading a fitness app or meal recipe on your way to work.

To be in with a chance to win, comment below and tell us what is your dream holiday destination?

You’ve got until midnight on Sunday 8th to enter and we’ll pick the winners at random.

Good Luck!

(T&C’s Apply)

This topic has been closed for comments

304 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge
Congratulations @Filmloverjaxs @Debsterz

You’ve been selected as the winner of our September Community Newsletter Competition. You’ve won a brand new Samsung Galaxy Tab A!

You’ll receive an email today with all the relevant details.

A huge thank you to everyone who entered and shared your dream holiday destination.

Keep an eye out for next months newsletter competitions 😁

Thanks,
The iD Mobile Team
Userlevel 3
Probably Japan - never been before, but I have always loved Asian cultures!
Userlevel 1
My dream holiday is to go gorilla trekking in Rwanda
Userlevel 1
My Dream holiday destination would be Florence, Italy for all the amazing renaissance art.
Userlevel 1
Costa Rica 🏝️
Userlevel 1
My dream holiday destination would have to be New York at Christmas time! 😍😍😍
Userlevel 1
My dream is to visit Cuba. An extraordinary story, retro cars, beautiful girls. Of course rum and lambada! Add summer Carnaval party. It is especially interesting to visit Santiago de Cuba. On the one hand is the Caribbean Sea and on the other is the Atlantic Ocean. Wonderful sandy beaches. Fine cuisine, such as brown rice with beans and meat. Ernest Hammingway Museum 🙂 A very interesting island! This is my dream :)

Userlevel 1
I would love to go the Isle of Skye again because of the fantastic wildlife, wonderful scenery, dark night skies. Also very few mobile phone masts to ruin the countryside and no environment damaging flights required!
Userlevel 1
I would like to visit Berlin, a city with a wonderful history and a bright future.
Userlevel 1
FixerCharles
I would like to visit China to see the old , new , and the pandas !
Userlevel 1
My ideal holiday would be an island in the Mediterranean, preferably Cyprus or Crete
Userlevel 1
I would dearly love to visit Venice. Fingers crossed.
Userlevel 1
I'd love to travel round New Zealand for a few months - beautiful scenery!!
Userlevel 1
I would love to go to Australia to visit family and see the Great Barrier Reef
Userlevel 1
Dream holiday destination? Krakow, Poland. Visiting the historical sites with my best friend, eating a lot of meat and taking unlimited pictures of the cityscape. Definitely a top destination for me soon 😁
Userlevel 1
I would love to walk much of the Appalachian trail in Eastern USA. This would be a great way to see the diverse nature and culture of that part of America
Userlevel 1
A trip around the canary islands visiting each island over a month long holiday. All inclusive:)
Userlevel 3
My Dream Holiday destination would have to be the South coast of England. Beautiful all year round beaches, treks and sea air.
Userlevel 3
My Dream Holiday destination would have to be a Visit to the Beautiful Maldives 😍 such a wonderful place, like heaven on earth!
Userlevel 1
Dream holiday would be anywhere in Greece, great weather, great people, lots of history
dream holiday would be a quiet villa on the spanish coast
My dream holiday destination; anywhere with friendly locals, great food and the company of my family
My ideal holiday would be to drive route 66 to Las Vegas for our first honeymoon with my new wife.
Would love to see New York for the first time, I think it would be an amazing experience to visit USA!
My ideal dream holiday would be to go back to Florida, the last time we went was with our daughter when she was 6 years old, since then we are so so lucky that we had a beautiful boy who is now 6, we had so many problems and are so grateful that we have him and would love him to enjoy the wonderful holiday that we shared with her when she was his age, so much wonder and amazement as it was so magical ❤️
Why iD Mobile?