Techies Day Competition - Closed

Techies Day Competition  - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge

It’s #TechiesDay! Whether you’re a gadget lover, work in technology or are the go-to troubleshooter in the family, today is a day to celebrate the impact that technology makes on our daily lives.

To celebrate, we’re running a competition. All you have to do is tell us a feature you’d love to have on your phone (nothing boring like ‘a better camera’!) to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Currys voucher. So, get your techy brains on and take part!

You’ve got until midnight on Thursday 10th October to come up with your winning feature, and we’ll pick two winners at random.

Good luck!

Ts & Cs apply

18 replies

Userlevel 3
I’d like a phone which gives a proximity alert when walking in public. I’m fed up with people walking into me, because they’re paying more attention to their bloody phone than what’s in front of them! #dailyrant lol
Userlevel 3
I'd LOVE a phone that could become an Iron man suit, maybe a little hopeful but aim high and keep shooting for the stars!
Userlevel 4
I’d love a phone that was a smart watch but could be taken off with ease and extended to uses as phone which then could turn into a car or drone.Which would be awesome ! Spy Kids 5!!
Userlevel 2
I would love a phone that eliminates : wallets all you have to do is scan your phone, saves money for printing money, im not talking about Apple Pay , I’m talking about magnetic swipes and nfc.A phone that is put on to your dash board to activate your car.A phone that you can open any door in your house doors with.Maybe even a phone that turns into a batmobile
Userlevel 1
Coffee dispenser
Userlevel 1
I like to have the synatic app on my phone as I am registered blind and if it was not for this App I would not be able to use my mobile phone
Userlevel 3
I'd love an app where you can scan a barcode and it can tell you the price it's listed at all shops.

I love a bargain and hate paying more then I have to for things.
Userlevel 2
A reliable stud/cable finder!! Renovating a house, the torch on my phone is invaluable.. how cool if we could find studs / live cables at the same time!!

Less chance of me blowing myself up too 😂😂
Badge +10
A Daily Task Manager that does all my work for me so I don't have to lift a finger!

Bonus Feature: Exercise Fit without moving a muscle, a mobile that works out, so you don't have to! Loose cash not that pounds with the mobile Exercise Fit app, the built in micro purchases will break your bank and not a sweat, guaranteed.
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Feature that I would like to see is 7 days battery life on one charge. Today's selling point 2 day battery life does not make me jump any more. I like my phone to last long.
I would like this

To look like this

But retain the battery size of the first one.

For me this would make it more useful than getting your phone to transform into Batmobile (Joke 😇).
Userlevel 3
Built-in high frequency whistle to call my dog for me 😉
Userlevel 2
Built-in high frequency whistle to call my dog for me 😉

Or just annoy the kids 😂
Userlevel 2
A two-way techie to non-techie translator so we can understand each other better!
Userlevel 1
Thermal imaging, like in the movie Predator!
Userlevel 8
Badge
Congrats! @DrunkMonkUK and @Batman You’ve been selected as the winner of our Techies Day Competition. You’ve won a £50 Currys voucher.

You’ll receive an email today with all the relevant details.

A huge thank you to everyone who entered and shared your favourite feature you would love to have on your phone.

Keep an eye out for upcoming competitions 😁

Thanks,
The iD Mobile Team
Userlevel 2
Thank you!!!!
Userlevel 2
Thanks
Userlevel 2
When will I get it?

Why iD Mobile?