We've got you competition - Closed

We've got you competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge
It’s true – loyalty to another network will cost ya serious dosh! Why? Because you save an average of £212 with us vs. going to a major network*

Tell you what, let’s turn this into a competition. First prize is, oh, let’s say £212 of credit added to your iD Mobile account!

Here’s how to enter. Just imagine you’ve saved £212 by switching to iD Mobile. How exactly would you spend all those spondoolies? Shoes? Music? Accessories for your phone? 424 pints of milk?

Post a comment below telling us how you’d splash the cash. You’ve got until Friday 26 July to enter, and we’ll then pick a lucky winner at random.

The winner will be announced on this page, and we’ll also send them a private message with all the deets of their prize. T&Cs apply, of course.

Along with all you amazing people, see here why Georgia Steel chose to switch to iD Mobile.

Good luck!

*Average saving based on pricing of a new contract between 10th March and 8th June 2019. iD were cheaper for 95.7% of tariffs we were able to directly compare the total cost of ownership of on idmobile.co.uk vs. network's direct price (Vodafone, O2, EE and Three), on identical tariffs. Match criteria used the same handset, minutes, texts and data combination. Tariff comparison sample of 3,347 tariffs. Total cost of ownership calculated by: monthly cost x 24 + upfront cost - any cashback.

15 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
I would use it to purchase new Pixel 3a XL, I would go to Carphone Warehouse to trade in my old phone and at this cash and little bit extra to enjoy new handset from Google. I would do that because I am jumping into Google Stadia bandwagon as it looks like amazing opportunity to play good games wherever good internet connection is available.
Userlevel 4
Badge +2
Hi @Hikari That's a great idea but what is wrong with Apple 😥
Userlevel 2
If buy some wireless Bluetooth headphones, either the galaxy earbuds or jabra
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @PavD

Apple for me is very boring. There is no new launchers to test out, there is no customization. I have always been Android since I had HTC Hero as my first phone with this system. I went through all the stages of its evolution. My personal opinion Apple is powerful tool for people who like never changing and closed system. I am more of a geek so I love to play with ADB commands, root privileges or simply just try new app that customize my experience.
Userlevel 4
Badge +2
@Hikari that sure makes sense.. Apple does have a lot of restrictions. I don't know if I could more to Android though.. I feel its a risky move, I would find it very difficult to change. 🤣
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
@PavD This is the thing with Apple. When you are so into comfort of usage and you rely on iCloud and App Store this kind of move is not easy from financial and time consuming point of view. I understand why people use Apple so much but I just could find it to boring and would like to upgrade my phone back to Android after 2-3 months.
Userlevel 4
Badge +2
@Hikari I have definitely changed my mind about Android and a lot of people would be surprised too. I will be getting my first android this year 🙂 bye bye Apple
Badge +10
I would splash the cash on more premium bonds...
They always get bad press from the likes of that moneysavingexpert chap.
However I have seen a better return on my investment over the last 2 years.
Than I could dreamed of in any Interest bearing savings account, even ISA's are shameful.
Balancing the offset for longer term investments isn't an option for me.

Cash would splashed towards a new iPhone.
Userlevel 3
I would use the funds towards a nice holidays, maybe I would finally get the chance to go to Paris and take a selfie from the Eiffel Tower 😁
Userlevel 3
I'd use the cash to buy myself a new smartwatch. Been eyeing up Fossil's new lineup for a while now...
Userlevel 8
Badge
Thank you to everyone for taking part in the Competition. We had loads of great answers but a big congratulations @Shiva

Well done! You've been selected as the winner of our competition. You've won £212 of credit added to your iD Mobile account. 🙌

You'll receive an email shortly with all the relevant details.

Keep an eye out for next month’s competition.

Thanks,
The iD Mobile Team
Userlevel 4
Badge +2
Well done @Shiva maybe you might get the chance to go to Paris and take your selfie 🤳 with the Eiffel Tower🗼
Userlevel 3
@PavD
@iD Mobile
I can't believe it! Thank you so much for this prize 😁
Need to start checking flights so I can post my selfie on the community 😉
Userlevel 4
Badge +2
That's great @Shiva Don't forgot to take lots of selfies 🤳

Why iD Mobile?