World Photography Day

• 19 August 2019
  • 2 replies
World Photography Day
Userlevel 8
Badge
Celebrate World Photography Day with iD Mobile

Today is World Photography Day – that’s why social media is full of incredible images. Check out #worldphotographyday and see for yourself.

To celebrate, we want you to share your favourite photo that you’ve taken on your phone. Show off your skills!

Simply upload the photo in the comments below and tell us what phone you used to take it.

If you want, tell us a bit about what’s going on in the photo and why you took it. And feel free to share your tips on how to take a really striking shot.

Photos are a great way to express yourself and the perfect way to capture all your amazing experiences. That’s why Instagram is so popular. We all love to take photos. What else are phones for?

If you love taking photos and are thinking about getting a new mobile, these are the five best camera phones available at the moment:
  1. Huawei P30 Pro
  2. Google Pixel 3
  3. Honor 20 Pro
  4. Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
  5. iPhone XS

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
I'll get things started! Here is a photo taken with my Huawei P20 Pro on a recent trip I had to Berlin.

It's not the best photo I've taken, but the sunset made for a great setting, especially with those fountain highlights!

Userlevel 4
Badge +2
It sure was difficult picking the best photo I've taken as having over 10,000 photos in my camera roll. But my best one would have to be the one I took at Budapest on boat trip on my iPhone X

Why iD Mobile?