Question

Leaving

I have tried to cancel my account but it then says to contact you. No one is ever available on chat and I am annoyed I can’t ring and speak to anyone. Please cancel my contract now.

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Carold100,

I am sorry to hear about that issue, we will send you a PM now to have this sorted for you.

Ryan

Edit: I can see we have been in touch via PM already and the issue looks to be sorted.

Userlevel 1

This has happened to me many times and now I have a letter from a Debt collection agency asking for payment and it’s affecting my credit record. Who can I speak to to sort this out? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @MariaA ,

Sorry to hear this, are you looking to end your iD contract?

This has happened to me many times and now I have a letter from a Debt collection agency asking for payment and it’s affecting my credit record. Who can I speak to to sort this out? 

Same here. Been a couple months of trying 

I just thought I’d managed to find a solution that I hadn’t already tried … only to discover I got stuck in the vortex of a merry go round, that is this website {You must do this, this and this … oh we are back to page 1 again with no bloody answer}.

Seriously, ID help us out??

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Buclee,

I’m sorry to hear that you have faced trouble with getting in touch with us. We’ll send you a PM now so we can have your problem looked into.

Ryan

Hi there, I need account info on my phone contract and when it's due to end. I'd like to communicate with a living being that fully understands my request please.

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Faithie,

We can find out your contract end date but to get a rough idea, if you text INFO to the number 85075 you’ll get a text back confirming any fees to leave.

This amount will be able to work out how long is left, if it’s less than 1 month’s line rental then you’re in the last month.

If you want the exact date or want to cancel, let us know and we can PM you.

Mohammed

Thank you mohammed.

Next question. Why was my phone working fine after making a payment yesterday and then, 3 hours later after I joined the ID community in regards to my message above it was barred mid-flow of a phone call?

I need whoever is messing around to please put my phone back on as it is causing a hazard for me as a childcare provider. Please reinstall my phone otherwise I will make a complaint to ofcom.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Faithie,

It’s strange to hear that something like this has happened after making payment. We will send you a PM now so we can look into this for you.

Ryan

I want to cancel my ID mobile contract .  I have never used the number or data or even registered the ime no.- if you need to contact me please use my e-mail address.

regards

Kevin Glover

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Kesh,

We’ll send you a PM here as we deal with contact via this channel.

Please check your messages and we’ll pick this up.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?