Question

Leaving

I have tried to cancel my account but it then says to contact you. No one is ever available on chat and I am annoyed I can’t ring and speak to anyone. Please cancel my contract now.

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Kesh,

We’ll send you a PM here as we deal with contact via this channel.

Please check your messages and we’ll pick this up.

Mohammed

I want to cancel my ID mobile contract .  I have never used the number or data or even registered the ime no.- if you need to contact me please use my e-mail address.

regards

Kevin Glover

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Faithie,

It’s strange to hear that something like this has happened after making payment. We will send you a PM now so we can look into this for you.

Ryan

Thank you mohammed.

Next question. Why was my phone working fine after making a payment yesterday and then, 3 hours later after I joined the ID community in regards to my message above it was barred mid-flow of a phone call?

I need whoever is messing around to please put my phone back on as it is causing a hazard for me as a childcare provider. Please reinstall my phone otherwise I will make a complaint to ofcom.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Faithie,

We can find out your contract end date but to get a rough idea, if you text INFO to the number 85075 you’ll get a text back confirming any fees to leave.

This amount will be able to work out how long is left, if it’s less than 1 month’s line rental then you’re in the last month.

If you want the exact date or want to cancel, let us know and we can PM you.

Mohammed

Hi there, I need account info on my phone contract and when it's due to end. I'd like to communicate with a living being that fully understands my request please.

Thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Buclee,

I’m sorry to hear that you have faced trouble with getting in touch with us. We’ll send you a PM now so we can have your problem looked into.

Ryan

This has happened to me many times and now I have a letter from a Debt collection agency asking for payment and it’s affecting my credit record. Who can I speak to to sort this out? 

Same here. Been a couple months of trying 

I just thought I’d managed to find a solution that I hadn’t already tried … only to discover I got stuck in the vortex of a merry go round, that is this website {You must do this, this and this … oh we are back to page 1 again with no bloody answer}.

Seriously, ID help us out??

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @MariaA ,

Sorry to hear this, are you looking to end your iD contract?

Userlevel 1

This has happened to me many times and now I have a letter from a Debt collection agency asking for payment and it’s affecting my credit record. Who can I speak to to sort this out? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Carold100,

I am sorry to hear about that issue, we will send you a PM now to have this sorted for you.

Ryan

Edit: I can see we have been in touch via PM already and the issue looks to be sorted.

Why iD Mobile?