Solved

Account access and termination.

• 16 November 2020
  • 3 replies

2 years ago I got a phone with an ID sim from carphone warehouse. I got it because I had just had my phone stolen and desperately needed a new one but could not afford a sim free one plus CW had a Cyber Monday deal that was perfect. The contract, that I've never used, will be complete at the end of the month. I don't want to be charged anything extra afterwards but have no idea how I can cancel the contract since I never made any kind of account on the ID website. I have no idea where this sim card is as i never used it. When I try to register an account it needs my phone. I have the phone number but no access to it. Any help would be appreciated. I just want to end the contract on the normal date.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Kevin 22 November 2020, 20:08

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Sorry for not catching this one sooner @Lawrenshuke 

Generally speaking the quickest way to get in touch for disconnections would be our Live Chat Team, though just in case you’re still needing help with this we’ve sent you a private message from our side to help further here.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

I want to terminate me account?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @khawas,

You can find ways of cancelling your plan here. Let us know which you have tried if you need further help.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?