Solved

Armed Forces Covenant

• 17 November 2020
  • 2 replies

I am wondering if ID mobile have signed up to the Armed Forces Covenant. 

Due to a new posting with the military our family are moving to Germany for three years. I still have just shy of 6 months left on my contract & would like to know if I can waiver this due to the Armed Forces Covenant or if I must pay. 

I am aware I could use my phone in Germany and roam, however ID Mobile haven’t provided any information on what their policy on Roaming will be when Brexit has chimes in 2021 and we won’t be back in the UK often enough for roaming to work. 

Any information would be greatly appreciated. 

icon

Best answer by Ryan 24 November 2020, 14:43

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @BrendaBing,

Thanks for getting in touch. We will look into this for you and we’ll get back in touch as soon as we find an answer for you. :slight_smile:

Ryan

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @BrendaBing,

We should be able to help you here as we offer 6-months of credits whenever a situation like this arises however as you mention that you are within 6-months until the end of your contract, we will waive the termination fee.

To do this, we would just need proof of the situation to be sent into us. Proof can consist of either one of the two below documents:

• An Armed Forces Contract Suspension Form from their Unit Welfare Officer
  • An MoD (Ministry of Defence) official letter, on letter headed paper, in relation to the Tour Duty for the Customer

We will send you a PM now so that we can assist further.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?