Solved

Be carful Id mobile will black list you if you cancel you account

• 11 October 2020
  • 7 replies

How do I get Idmobile to stop putting bad credit reports on my credit score file when I no longer have an account with them?

icon

Best answer by Will 15 October 2020, 19:20

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @WilliamIV,

I’m sorry to hear that.

How did you cancel the services with us?

If you’ve not cancelled an account, it’ll remain active and you’re liable for line rental.

Failed payments would then record a mark if they’re missed.

If you did cancel, a final bill is produced 24-hours after the date of disconnection which you can play the balance for to clear.

If unpaid, then this can also negatively impact you.

Could you give us a bit of info on when/how you cancelled?

Mohammed

Hi, I cancelled this service with one of your online representatives.

Trust Pilot

I was so disappointed with ID when I tried every way to contact them after I got out of stock message and tried to cancel. I gave them a minus if possible rating on Trust Pilot. I then got a message From Ryan I replied informing him of the bad customer service. I have had no reply and not received my £19.99 up front payment .Managed to get a phone no problem next day from   3  after speaking to a human and not a machine.

Chat Transcript
Info: We've received your chat request. An agent will be with you shortly.
Info: You're chatting with Lebohang Qumba.
Info:
Lebohang Qumba: 
Hi, how can I help you today?
Ian: Hi I cannot acces my account online
Lebohang Qumba: 
Thanks for contacting us today, Ian. I do apologise for the inconvenience. May I ask if you're the account holder?
Ian: your system does not recognize my username or email address
Ian: yes
Lebohang Qumba: 
Thank. I'll need a few details from you in order for me to locate the account. Could you please fill in the form below?
Lebohang Qumba:  Thanks. Can you please confirm your mobile number as well?
Ian: 07915698390
Lebohang Qumba: 
Thank you very much, Ian. I'll need a minute to locate the account. I'll be with you shortly please.
Lebohang Qumba:  Thank you so much for your patience, Ian. What email have you used to try an log in?
Ian: ianstolady@hotmail.com
Lebohang Qumba: 
That's okay. I do see that you're not registered for an online account. You do need to register first using that exact email address and create a password.
Ian: I would like to cancel my account as I have purchased the wrong sim card, I need a 2g sim card, can you help
Lebohang Qumba: 
I can change you plan for you to a 2GB plan if you'd like.
Ian: how much would the cost be
Ian: no its a 2g sim card i need not a 2 gb
Lebohang Qumba: 
Oh sorry about that. I do apologise but all ID Mobile sim cards are 3G and 4G compatible only. We don't offer 2G sim cards.
Ian: That's what I have found out so the account is no good for me and I would like to cancel
Lebohang Qumba: 
I'm very sorry to hear you want to leave us. Would you like to keep the same number and move it to another network provider?
Ian: No thankyou
Lebohang Qumba: 
That's okay. I'll process that disconnection for you. I'll be with you in a minute please.
Ian: Hi are you still there?
Lebohang Qumba: 
Yes I'm still busy with the disconnection.
Ian: thank you
Lebohang Qumba: 
The sim card has been recorded as returned in the system. The pay monthly contract will be disconnected in 10 minutes. It will be converted to pay as you go. You can use the sim as a pay as you go but it will need a top up. If you don't wish to use the sim you can just cut it into pieces and throw it away.
Ian: Ok do I still pay my £5 payment tomorrow from my bank or do I stop the payment?
Lebohang Qumba: 
You may go ahead and stop the payment but I would advise you to leave the direct debit active as we will automatically refund any overpayments with 5 working days from the date of disconnection.
Ian: ok thank you very much for your help you have been most helpful
Lebohang Qumba: 
You're welcome, Ian. Is there anything else I can help you with today?
Ian: no thank you, have a good day, good bye
Lebohang Qumba: 
Thanks for chatting. Please contact us again if you need more assistance.
Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @WilliamIV,

Seems pretty cut and dry after reading that. We’ll drop you a Private Message now to get your credit file ammended.

Will

Hi, I am not able to log onto my account, could you email me the private message please

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @WilliamIV,

You’ve just replied here which you can only do if you can log into your account.

I think you’re mistaking the iD account with the Community perhaps, these are 2 different things.

The iD Community PMs can be accessed here: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?