Solved

being billed when contracts have finished.

• 17 October 2020
  • 1 reply

I had two contracts with you, both have now finished. Infact I checked in PC World yesterday 16 th of October.  Yet I have received to demands for payment, with the threat of leagal action if I don’t pay.

I took out a new two year contact last weekend with a new phone, having seen the trouble I’m having with ID mobile now, I will be returning the new phone and ending the contact today.

I even tried to pay the two bills, a total of £26 this morning and cannot find a way of doing that.

this is a shocking way to handle, what up to now was loyal customers.

Paul Peasley

icon

Best answer by Kevin 19 October 2020, 21:46

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Paul peasley 

Had you been in contract with anyone at iD Mobile to cancel the old contracts you had?

See absolutely no network in the UK would simply cut you off after a contract comes to an end.  It would always be the case that the contract would simply continue as it were but on a rolling monthly basis.  This is outlined in the Terms and Conditions of all active iD Mobile subscriptions too.

We tend to send letters or emails to you to let you know ahead of time that your contract is coming to an end and how you can get in touch with us to either upgrade, switch to a SIM-only plan, or cancel if desired.

Have you spoken to our Live Chat Team since posting on here for help cancelling?  Or would you like us to send you a private message here?

Regarding payments, you can do that through our automated line on: 0333 003 7777

You'll be asked for your mobile number

Select Option 2 for Payments & Billing
Select Option 2 again for Making a payment

Why iD Mobile?