Solved

Can I request a PAC after the line has been disconnected?

• 22 June 2020
  • 1 reply

My contract with id mobile was due to end so I requested a pac in order for me to keep my number when I move over to a new network. I thought I had sent the pac to my new network although I must not have done it correctly as the number never switched over. Whilst I was waiting for the switch over, the contract with id rolled on for another month and the pac expired. (I didn’t realise I had to cancel plan). To avoid paying for two contacts any longer, I cancelled the id contract on the app. The contract has now ended and the number is now disconnected. Because of this I can longer text for a new pac. I have limited access on the app and there is no way of contacting id right now. 

I have spoken to my new network to see if they can help. Unfortunately they can’t although they did advise that if it was their network that I was in this situation with, they would be able to give me the number back for up to 90 days. Is id the same so that I can get it back once they reopen?

Is there anyway I can get a pac in order for me to get the number back ASAP? This number is really important, I have a child with additional needs and this number is where all of his medical teams contact me.

I’d really appreciate some help.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Rory 25 June 2020, 11:00

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @JH1609, we do keep the numbers active for a short while. I can’t promise we’ll be able to retrieve this, but we’ll certainly try our best for you. Somebody from the team will drop you a private message shortly, so keep your eyes peeled on your inbox.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?