Solved

Can't cancel account as no access to the phone/login details

• 4 December 2020
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 1

Why dont you want to help i told you ive lost my phone and login details i want to cancel not talk to a stupid bot . Ill get legal advice

I 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 12 December 2020, 11:46

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 1

Why dont you want to help i told you ive lost my phone and login details i want to cancel not talk to a stupid bot . Ill get legal advice

I 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Jockney,

Sorry to hear that.

I’ll get a PM sent over now so we can help get this cancelled.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Been sorted

Userlevel 1

Ive got to pay 12months because you wont let me leave esrly

Userlevel 1

Unless i give you £100

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Jockney,

If you have any concerns, please reply to us via PM where we have already contacted you.

Mohammed

Please cancel my account!

I have no access to the phone and haven’t used it for a year! You have been charging me £27 for a year and I haven’t used it. 

ive been trying to cancel for months but all I get to speak to is a robot. Your customer service is awful and now you have had over £250 of me!! 

cancel!

Hello @Jockney,

If you have any concerns, please reply to us via PM where we have already contacted you.

Mohammed

Please see my message below!

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Mobbs_adam 

Our Live Chat Team are available throughout the day.  Plus you always have the option (24/7) to make a post here for help.

That being said, we’ll send you a private message now so that we can assist you further with your request.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Can someone please help me to cancel my contract? I do not have the sim anymore, I don’t know the number, and I have no login details. I have been paying this contract for years despite not using it, so please can someone help. Thank you in advance.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Sammar Al-Kaffa,

We are sorry to hear this! As you do not know the contract details, we will send you a PM now so that we can help cancel the account.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?