Solved

Can't cancel account as no access to the phone/login details

• 4 December 2020
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 1

Why dont you want to help i told you ive lost my phone and login details i want to cancel not talk to a stupid bot . Ill get legal advice

I 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 12 December 2020, 11:46

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Sammar Al-Kaffa,

We are sorry to hear this! As you do not know the contract details, we will send you a PM now so that we can help cancel the account.

Ryan

Can someone please help me to cancel my contract? I do not have the sim anymore, I don’t know the number, and I have no login details. I have been paying this contract for years despite not using it, so please can someone help. Thank you in advance.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Mobbs_adam 

Our Live Chat Team are available throughout the day.  Plus you always have the option (24/7) to make a post here for help.

That being said, we’ll send you a private message now so that we can assist you further with your request.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Hello @Jockney,

If you have any concerns, please reply to us via PM where we have already contacted you.

Mohammed

Please see my message below!

Please cancel my account!

I have no access to the phone and haven’t used it for a year! You have been charging me £27 for a year and I haven’t used it. 

ive been trying to cancel for months but all I get to speak to is a robot. Your customer service is awful and now you have had over £250 of me!! 

cancel!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Jockney,

If you have any concerns, please reply to us via PM where we have already contacted you.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Unless i give you £100

Userlevel 1

Ive got to pay 12months because you wont let me leave esrly

Userlevel 1

Been sorted

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Jockney,

Sorry to hear that.

I’ll get a PM sent over now so we can help get this cancelled.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Why dont you want to help i told you ive lost my phone and login details i want to cancel not talk to a stupid bot . Ill get legal advice

I 

Why iD Mobile?