Question

Cancel

I would like to cancel my contract how can i do this now. I dont want to keep my number. 

17 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @bettykilleen 

Welcome to iD Community.

So sorry to hear you want to leave us at iD Mobile.

To disconnect your plan, simply :

• Go to the ‘My Account’ Page from ‘My dashboard’
  • On the ‘Manage my plan’ tile, select ‘Thinking of leaving’
  • Select ‘Start Switching Now’ select your preferred option and follow the instructions.

Please keep your Direct Debit open, the reason you should is - After your 30 days’ notice period ends, your plan will close, and we’ll issue your final bill. This bill will need to be paid by Direct Debit within 14 days. This is for your line rental, any out-of-plan usage up to the point of cancellation, and an early cancellation fee if it applies. If your Direct Debit fails (and it’ll obviously fail if you’ve cancelled it), your future credit rating might be affected – so please keep your Direct Debit open! 

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl

Hi. I’d like to cancel my contract. I no longer need this number or contract.

I hope to hear from someone about this!

Thanks,

Betty K

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @cosl 

Sorry to hear your leaving. 

I have sent you a private message with more information. 

Regards 

Aklima

Hi. I’d like to cancel my contract. I have a new job with a company phone, so no longer need this.

Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @KellyGiluk 

The Live Chat team is open between - 

Monday  to Friday : 9am - 8pm

Saturday & Sunday : 9am - 6pm

Thanks, 

Pearl

Hello Will. What are your opening chat hours, please?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @KellyGiluk , we can’t action that here, but if you contact LiveChat when they are open, they’ll be able to assist.

Cheers,

Will

Aklima, I wish to cancel my contract from today, please. As I've previously mentioned, I'm not wanting to end my contract early. 

Aklima, you sent me a private message telling me to contact live chat, but live chat is closed.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @KellyGiluk 

Regards

Aklima 

I also wish to cancel my contract. I have been a customer for about 2yrs or so, but my email address is not recognised when I try to log into my account. I've used the same email for over 10yrs now, so know it isn't the reason. Can you please advise as to how to log into my account, and how to cancel my contract? Kind regards. Kelly.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @ToriTori 

Regards

Aklima 

Hi 

I would like to cancel mine too please @AklimaRahman 

I can’t register an account on my IDMobile as I have been using the sim in a router and not a phone, therefore cannot receive the 8 digit code needed to create an account to cancel 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Elishamarie 

I have sent you a private message with more details.

Regards 

Aklima 

I’d like to cancel to

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Anna17 

Aklima 

Why iD Mobile?