Solved

cancel a contract

Userlevel 1

You are sending me letters over non payment.  I have cancelled the direct debit as your company is unobtainable your system is set up deliberately to prevent direct contact.

Take this as notice to cancel my contract no further payments will be made until you make contact with me.

icon

Best answer by Kevin 24 December 2020, 13:57

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Simon Evans,

We would advise against cancelling a direct debit just yet as you may see negative effects with your credit score due to missed payments. Our Support Team will PM you now to help with cancelling your plan.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

You can contact me directly on this email address not on a public forum. Your system is rediculous.

I would like to cancel my contract please, I don't use the phone or sim and no longer know the details of the I.e tel nunber but I have all my account details such as address etc. Can someone please help as I have been trying for months to cancel and am paying monthly for a product I don't use. Many thanks 

Could you cancel my contract ref no 1097633/001  mandate no 0010

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hello there @Gemma1989, @Paul pea08 

We’ve sent you a private message on here now so that we can help you with the disconnection requests.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages to see those.

@Simon Evans we don’t appear to have received a response to the message we sent a few days ago here upon your original message.

Userlevel 1

You are sending me letters over non payment.  I have cancelled the direct debit as your company is unobtainable your system is set up deliberately to prevent direct contact.

Take this as notice to cancel my contract no further payments will be made until you make contact with me.

Terrible company for support and even phone calls are poor quality, covid isa n issue but is this company using the pandemic as an excuse to make more money?

Userlevel 1

terrible company with poor customer relations finding it difficult to cancel my contract. Would not use this network ever again.. no excuse really 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @victor01,

We have replied to your existing topic about the cancellation and you should have a PM waiting for you from our Support Team.

Ryan

I want to cancel my monthly bill I was told months ago it was cancelled 🤦🏻‍♀️
I can’t remember the phone number now as I haven’t used it for so long! I’ve tried calling the last few months to cancel this monthly plan but can never seem to speak to anyone.

I have same issues, I’ve not used the number/sim for several months, never created an account as it was for my sons phone. I have paid for all this time without usage, I’ve Cancelled my contract by mail to ID - No reply, still getting letters… Shocking customer service and blatant use of non contact to make the process awkward and difficult … I demand a reply to resolve and close my account! 
I will be reporting this to the ombudsman about this and my treatment 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Holden 

If your account is registered, there’s a lot you can do from within the My Account area there to manage things.

Though generally speaking you can reach out to us through contacting our Live Chat Team -or- create a topic on here if you need to get in touch.

That being said, we’ll send you a private message now to assist further as need be.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Chantelleleigh1992 

We’ve sent you a private message also so that we can help you with the disconnection request as needed.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Why iD Mobile?