Solved

I want to cancel a new order?

I have just ordered a Huawei p40 lite and realised it does not support Google apps anymore. It is due to come tomorrow, is there any way I can cancel my order online? Call centres are shut and live chat unavailable

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 29 June 2020, 17:25

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @James Br,

Sorry to hear you’re wanting to cancel this.

When DPD attempt to deliver the device, refuse the delivery (if you are still able to) which will return the phone back to us.

We’ll also get someone to PM you to get this returned.

Mohammed

I placed an order yesterday for a Samsung a20e which i only found out after that you dont have stock and i dont know when you will. Id like to cancel that order as ive now ordered the Samsung a21s. Ive tried calling your service but no luck and i cant reach you via online chat. Please can you cancel that original order asap?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @natalimarcovich 

We’ve just sent you a private message here now so that we can help you get that A20 order cancelled.

Please respond there and we’ll take care of the rest.

Thanks

I placed an order on Friday for a Samsung S10 which i only found out after that you dont have stock and i dont know when you will. Id like to cancel that order as ive now please. Ive tried calling your service but no luck and i cant reach you via online chat. Please can you cancel that original order asap?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @NatalieJewell,

Is there any reason you can’t reach us via Live Chat?

You need to make sure you’re contacting within our opening hours.

Click the Chat Now button to be connected to the Bot and follow the options to be transferred to an agent.

Mohammed

Good Morning Mohammed 

When I was trying live chat initially it said no agents available,  now I cannot even get into live chat

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @NatalieJewell  it can take a few minutes to show.

Visit https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/contact-us and scroll down to Live Chat.

Ensure you’ve not got ad-blocker enabled and try a different browser.

Let us know if you still have issues.

Mohammed

Cancel my sim order ordered by mistake been trying to contact you but will not let me.Cancel now please don’t post the sim out to me or set up a direct debit as i will cancel it thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @gasfire54,

Have you tried speaking to our Live Chat Team who can help with cancelling this?

Mohammed

Yes waste of time its 30 day rolling contract.So I am letting it run out I I cancelled d/debit but 1d are the worst you can not speak to a human poor service.

Now your trying to set up d/debit well that is not happening I don't want the sim how many times have I got to say this.Told someone on the chat yesterday so stop bothering me please worst company ever.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @gasfire54,

I can see that I replied to your post about this yesterday, you should have a PM waiting for you. Thank you.

Why iD Mobile?