Question

Cancel contract

Userlevel 1

Hi I want to cancel my contract with you which is due to end. There is no way of contacting you due to Covid - 19 and won't allow me to cancel it on your website. 

11 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Blewog 

Welcome to iD Community.

So sorry to read you want to leave us at iD Mobile.

Please click on this link below , it has have all the information on how to cancel.

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancellations-59/how-to-cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-31836

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl

Userlevel 1

Hi. I'm unable to text from the phone as it is broken. It was my 12 year old sons phone who now has a contract with another provider. I've tried cancelling via the app but I get a screen that says https://www.porting.idmobile.co.uk/AutoSwitchingCommunity

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Blewog 

Do you have access to a laptop or iPad you can use? 

If so please use the iD website > contact us section

Regards 

Aklima 

Userlevel 1

No I don't I'm sorry. I've tried doing this on my phone. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Blewog 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Userlevel 1

I keep trying all the methods I’m seeing with no prevail
Why did anyone think it was acceptable to close customer services?!
If I follow the “end my contract” method in “my account” it takes me to a site that is under construction, all advisors on live chat are “busy”, and I aren’t switching to a different network as this was a spare work phone so I don’t need a STAC code
PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO CANCEL
This network is horrendous 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @cloe,

So sorry to hear you want to leave us at iD Mobile.

Please click on this link below , it has have all the information on how to cancel.

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancellations-59/how-to-cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-31836

Please keep your Direct Debit open, the reason you should is - After your 30 days’ notice period ends, your plan will close, and we’ll issue your final bill. This bill will need to be paid by Direct Debit within 14 days. This is for your line rental, any out-of-plan usage up to the point of cancellation, and an early cancellation fee if it applies. If your Direct Debit fails (and it’ll obviously fail if you’ve cancelled it), your future credit rating might be affected – so please keep your Direct Debit open! 

I have also sent you a direct message .

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl

Userlevel 1

I've been trying to cancel my plan since the start of April...this is insane how difficult it s to do so.

i ha e followed all the links, there is no option when logged i n to my account online to 'end plan' under my 'my account' i have screenshots to prove...the only options are to change my plan, call centres closed and all information takes you in a loop with no clear obvious instructions on how to cancel...this is criminal.

I want to cancel my plan, i want refunded for the months i havent been using it and was unable to cancel and i want to knowledge know who governs your services ie an ombudsman or other external company that investigates complaints and how your service runs.

You can take this post as a formal complaint!

Please contact me to cancel this plan asap Pearl or whoever else at ID mobile sees this post

Thanks

Chris

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Chris5155 

Once again , sorry to hear you want to leave us.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Userlevel 1

I've tried this before Pearl is always says agents are busy, when i get further than that it tells me waiting times on 1.5 hours and then eventuslly disappear s before i get to speak with someone.

this is stressing me out now and i have heart problems...i just want to cancel my plan and be refunded!!!!

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Chris5155 

Sorry to hear you haven't been able to speak to someone.

I have sent you a private message with more details. 

Regards

Aklima 

Why iD Mobile?