Best answer by Michelle 24 January 2021, 18:15

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Alicecarroll,

Ā 

Cancelling your plan shouldnā€™t be difficult at all sorry. PleaseĀ click hereĀ to see all the relevant information on how to getĀ that sorted.

Ā 

If you find you still require assistance, please let us know and weā€™ll be happy to provide it.

Ā 

Will

I donā€™t know my phone number for this phone- I have debt Collectors constantly trying to get hold of me because I cancelled the direct debit when the 2 years was up.Ā 

Userlevel 1

you can chat withĀ  a live chat agent who able to find out for you with no issue.you sim card will be cancel if you not making anyĀ  payment.then it will go to a debt peopleā€¦.Ā 

I have tried for weeks to get through to a live agent and no luck! Can someone call

me on REMOVEDto cancel thisĀ 

Userlevel 1

i am sorry about that well live chat are very busy as they all working at homeĀ 

I think itā€™s unfair that I have to keep paying for a contract I no longer need.Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ @Alicecarroll,

Sorry to hear that.

Weā€™ll send you a PM so we can get this cancelled for you.

Ā 

Mohammed

Ā 

Userlevel 1

you can chat withĀ  a live chat agent who able to find out for you with no issue.you sim card will be cancel if you not making anyĀ  payment.then it will go to a debt peopleā€¦.Ā 

Hi I need to cancel mobile plan for a friend who isnā€™t able to do it himselfĀ 

Userlevel 1

Need to cancel plan phone stolen account number is 11894054 debt gone to CAR :Ā£18 contracted them . My friend is a vulnerable adult whoā€™sĀ money is managed by IDK support4you so you will have to contact them to recover your payment. Thankyou lynn peckett

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @PeckettĀ 

Ā 

Is it possible for you to help your friend contact us here?

We can then send a private message to help resolve the issue with the account and payments?

Ā 

Michelle

Hi my name is James I have mental health issues and I have ordered a couple of items Nokia 1.3Ā  monthly payment but I only need 1but I mistakenly order 2 instead of one. Please can you cancel one of it for me.Ā 

I ordered it todayĀ 

Ā 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @James ByrneĀ 

Do you happen to know if both orders went through?

Weā€™ll send a private message though regardless just to help clear things up.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.
Ā 

Why iD Mobile?