Solved

cancel contract

• 10 January 2021
  • 9 replies

I’m trying to cancel a sim only contract I thought was cancelled back in august 2019, but obviously hasn’t been. I have no access to the phone and don’t have an account I can log onto. Help!

icon

Best answer by Michelle 25 January 2021, 14:21

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Wilson.k,

We are sorry to hear about that, we will send you a PM to help with this right away.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Stressed out how many times do I have to ask for confirmation of cancellation boarding on harassment you sending me demands when I don’t owe you a penny as you can see phone hasn’t been used since October 

I would like to cancel my monthly plan and it’s not letting me 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Vickybrown 

Not using the handset does not constitute to a cancellation.

@Taylor neilson 

I’ll PM both of you so we can look into this.

Mohammed

Confusing chat….you’re loosing customers. I’m one of them. Can’t get the right and quick answer

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Gambit@1971,

I can’t see you’ve asked any questions here sorry. Would you like some assistance?

If so, let us know some specifics and we’ll be happy to help.

Will

I want to cancel my sim contract but I don’t know my number. 

I would like to cancel it but I don’t know my number and I can’t speak to anyone.I have this sim contract  couple years ago and my daughter lost it and I deleted the number on my phone. I spoken to my building society and advice to email you to cancel my contract and upon receiving this email I’ll cancel the payment from my bank.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Gambit@1971 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

Why iD Mobile?