Solved

Cancel Contract for Stolen Phone

• 16 November 2020
  • 1 reply

I got a contract out 2 years ago to help out a so called friend and he stole the phone. I therefore put a block on the phone and have been paying for it ever since. The contract is now up so I cancelled the direct debit. I tried to use live chat but can never get through. I don’t have the phone so sending a code to the number doesn’t help. Now a debt agency has contacted me I’ve rang them as you can actually get in touch with them but they say I have to cancel the contract myself. Someone please help this has been costing me money for the last 2 years for nothing, it has to stop. My stress level is through the roof.

icon

Best answer by Kevin 19 November 2020, 21:35

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Kimmy29 

We’re very sorry to hear the circumstances there and you might be able to get the police involved if a phone in your name has been stolen by someone you know.

Is the account in your name?  If so, then we’ll be able to help you with the disconnection of that line.  We’ve sent a message to help with that.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Why iD Mobile?