Question

Cancel Monthly Contract

• 26 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I need to cancel my Monthly contract. I can’t find any way of contacting other than this and really need to end my contract.

Contract ends 30 April 2020 

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @D B 

Welcome to iD Community.

So sorry to hear you want to leave us at iD Mobile.

Please click on this link below , it has have all the information on how to cancel.

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancellations-59/how-to-cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-31836

Please keep your Direct Debit open, the reason you should is - After your 30 days’ notice period ends, your plan will close, and we’ll issue your final bill. This bill will need to be paid by Direct Debit within 14 days. This is for your line rental, any out-of-plan usage up to the point of cancellation, and an early cancellation fee if it applies. If your Direct Debit fails (and it’ll obviously fail if you’ve cancelled it), your future credit rating might be affected – so please keep your Direct Debit open! 

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl

Userlevel 1

Hi @D B 

Welcome to iD Community.

So sorry to hear you want to leave us at iD Mobile.

Please click on this link below , it has have all the information on how to cancel.

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancellations-59/how-to-cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-31836

Please keep your Direct Debit open, the reason you should is - After your 30 days’ notice period ends, your plan will close, and we’ll issue your final bill. This bill will need to be paid by Direct Debit within 14 days. This is for your line rental, any out-of-plan usage up to the point of cancellation, and an early cancellation fee if it applies. If your Direct Debit fails (and it’ll obviously fail if you’ve cancelled it), your future credit rating might be affected – so please keep your Direct Debit open! 

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl

@Pearl_c6 

I have gone through these steps and am not moving to another network. I go to the end my plan section which  at the bottom says “Please contact Customer Services www.idmobile.co.uk/contact-us" the link takes me to a broken page as well as the fact it is basically impossible to contact at this time. I would like to end my plan before it rolls over another month as I can no longer afford it.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @D B,

The Live Chat Team are available at times during the day, so if they aren’t available when you access the page, it might be best to try again another time. I will PM you now with ways of getting in touch in the meantime.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?