I want to cancel any id mobile contracts I have

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 29 September 2020, 13:03

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Peckett,

Have you seen my colleagues above response regarding cancelling?

Mohammed

Hi @davejmellor1965,

Cancelling your plan shouldn’t be difficult at all sorry. Please click here to see all the relevant information on how to get that sorted.

If you find you still require assistance, please let us know and we’ll be happy to provide it.

Will

Userlevel 1

Want to cancel contract account number:REMOVED

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @davejmellor1965,

Cancelling your plan shouldn’t be difficult at all sorry. Please click here to see all the relevant information on how to get that sorted.

If you find you still require assistance, please let us know and we’ll be happy to provide it.

Will

help cancel my account please

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

@Sharmap we’ve messaged you too in order to help you with your own cancellation request.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @missfleary we’ve sent you a private message on here now to help you with that request.

Please click your profile and go to your inbox.

Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @missfleary,

Is this issue still persisting? Do you have a screenshot you can share with us please?

Will

Hello I also want to cancel my contract and when I click end plan it takes me to a page that is also under. Construction. I would like to end my plan immediately pleas!

Thanks but I've just tried STAC followed by DOB as requested and the response comes back to say some issues please try again.

I will try again but don't think this is working. Please help further?

Thanks and appreciate your continued help, Praveen

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

My Id account on the app is limited so doesn't give me the option to end the plan.  I have have already moved provider and used a new number so don't need pac code etc.

Thanks for responding and can you help cancel for me please.

Regards. Praveen

Hello @Praveen,

Text STAC to 75075 from the iD SIM and give this to the new provider.

They will then cancel the account with us without keeping the number.

Hope I can find help here. I too wanting to end my contact, when I try through the app: my account/end plan it says contact customer service then takes my to a page that is under construction.

Can't find any way to contact id

P.s. good luck Praveen!

Hey @HateIDwithMe, did you want to keep the number on your plan?

If so, text PAC to 65075 to get a PAC code, otheriwse, you can follow the advice above.

Mohammed

Hope I can find help here. I too wanting to end my contact, when I try through the app: my account/end plan it says contact customer service then takes my to a page that is under construction.

Can't find any way to contact id

P.s. good luck Praveen!

My Id account on the app is limited so doesn't give me the option to end the plan.  I have have already moved provider and used a new number so don't need pac code etc.

Thanks for responding and can you help cancel for me please.

Regards. Praveen

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Sharmap,

Sorry to hear you’re wanting to cancel.

You can process a 30-day disconnection via the iD Mobile App/account by clicking My Account > End my plan

or

Text PAC TO 65075 and give the code to your new network to port out and keep the number, thus cancelling.

or

Text STAC TO 75075 to get a STAC code and give this to your new network who will cancel the plan with us without keeping the number.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?