Solved

cancel my contract

• 12 October 2020
  • 13 replies

I would like to cancel my contract. How do I do it? Thanks

icon

Best answer by Kevin 14 October 2020, 14:41

Hi @JE123452444 

We’ll need to speak to you via private message to take some further details in order to help you with a disconnection request.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @JE123452444 

We’ll need to speak to you via private message to take some further details in order to help you with a disconnection request.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

I want to cancel my order that is out of stock and un delivered in 10 days of ordering. This is far too much time to wait for a phone I've been charged for, and there is been no updates of the progress of my order. Even more frustrating, there is NO way of contacting the company without a ID number.  

I'm thoroughly put off by this company. Will be filing a complaint, and un recommending this cpmpany to whomever I can. 

This forum is not acceptable customer service. 

Please privately contact me

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Abish92,

I’ve replied to you elsewhere, so we’ll keep communication to just the one thread moving forward. If you could get back to us there, that’s be ideal.

Will

Userlevel 1

You keep saying send a link WHERE ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Jockney, You can access your Private Messages here: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

Mohammed

hi, can someone cancel my contract? i am trying do it online but i cannot 

hello need to cancel my contract,I'm struggling.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello @pati  & @ed wells,

I’ll send you both PMs so we can help get them cancelled :)

Mohammed

hello,I'm not sure if my subscription has been cancelled. [Removed] .please can you cancel id account,I understand that 30 days will be needed.thank you

sorry my mob is [Removed]

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @ed wells,

I have removed the personal details from your post to protect them. My colleague has sent you a PM so please supply us with those details there. 🙂

Ryan

How do I cancel my contract please

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hey @Darren Lovett 

We’re sorry to hear you are looking to leave us. 

You can find information related to cancelling your plan at https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-109/how-to-cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-31836

I hope this helps.

Thanks, 

Jade