icon

Best answer by Kevin 14 October 2020, 14:41

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

27 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @JE123452444Ā 

Weā€™ll need to speak to you via private message to take some further details in order to help you with a disconnection request.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

I want to cancel my order that is out of stock and un delivered in 10 days of ordering. This is far too much time to wait for a phone I've been charged for, and there is been no updates of the progress of my order. Even more frustrating, there is NO way of contacting the company without a ID number.Ā Ā 

I'm thoroughly put off by this company. Will be filing a complaint, and un recommending this cpmpany to whomever I can.Ā 

Ā 

This forum is not acceptable customer service.Ā 

Ā 

Please privately contact me

Ā 

Trust Pilot

I was so disappointed with ID when I tried every way to contact them after I got out of stock message and tried to cancel. I gave them a minus if possible rating on Trust Pilot. I then got a message From Ryan I replied informing him of the bad customer service. I have had no reply and not received my Ā£19.99 up front payment .Managed to get a phone no problem next day fromĀ Ā  3Ā  after speaking to a human and not a machine.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Abish92,

Ā 

Iā€™ve replied to you elsewhere, so weā€™ll keep communication to just the one thread moving forward. If you could get back to us there, thatā€™s be ideal.

Ā 

Will

Userlevel 1

You keep saying send a link WHERE ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Jockney, You can access your Private Messages here:Ā https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

Ā 

Mohammed

hi, can someone cancel my contract? i am trying do it online but i cannotĀ 

Ā 

hello need to cancel my contract,I'm struggling.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @patiĀ  & @ed wells,

Iā€™ll send you both PMs so we can help get them cancelled :)

Ā 

Mohammed

Ā 

hello,I'm not sure if my subscription has been cancelled. [Removed] .please can you cancel id account,I understand that 30 days will be needed.thank you

sorry my mob is [Removed]

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @ed wells,

I have removed the personal details from your post to protect them. My colleague has sent you a PM so please supply us with those details there. šŸ™‚

Ryan

How do I cancel my contract please

Hey @Darren LovettĀ 

Weā€™re sorry to hear you are looking to leave us.Ā 

You can find information related to cancelling your plan atĀ https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-109/how-to-cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-31836

I hope this helps.

Ā 

Thanks,Ā 

JadeĀ 

Very bad company never ever gonna use them again thru phone sad when cancel contact but next month again charging direct payment . So hard to contact them . Not recommended for no one

HeyĀ @Darren LovettĀ 

Weā€™re sorry to hear you are looking to leave us.Ā 

You can find information related to cancelling your plan atĀ https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-109/how-to-cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-31836

I hope this helps.

Ā 

Thanks,Ā 

JadeĀ 

This not helping at allĀ 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Elvis112,

Ā 

Weā€™ll drop you a Private Message now so we can take a look through your account and ensure the disconnection is complete.

Ā 

Will

Hi, i am trying to cancel my contract but cant for the life of me figure out how.i go to my account and click thinking of leaving,end my contract.that sents me to customer services witch tells me to go to my account and click thinking of leaving.just going round in a big loop.help please.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Lawson74,

Ā 

I see that weā€™ve now sent you a Private Message in relation to this. If you could kindly reply there, thatā€™d be great.

Ā 

Will

Hi, I would like to cancel my contract

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @AdanĀ 

You can cancel your plan through the iD App/Account.Ā Simply log in, go to theĀ 'My account' page, and on the 'Manage my plan' tile click 'End my plan'.

If you have any issues, please let us know.

Ā 

-Mohsin

Hi Mohsin

I tried to login but was unable as it shows that my mobile number is unrecognised. Please can you just cancel my contract. thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @AdanĀ I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble cancelling your plan.

Weā€™ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ā€˜Private Messagesā€™.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

Weā€™ll see you there.
Ā 

Hi Sian, I cannot reply to your Private message asking for my deatails because it states;

ā€œThis member can only receive messages from members they are following.ā€ Please can you resolve this issue.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Adan,

I am sorry to see that happen. We have resolved this now so you should be able to reply.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?