Solved

Cancel my contract

• 23 October 2020
  • 1 reply

Morning

I am trying to cancel a contract that has not been used in nearly 11 months. Trying to cancel is proving ridiculous. The phone no longer is in use. I try “Live Chat” , speak to a Bot, I request to speak to an agent, I get a message all agents are busy. I cannot call Customer Services because clearly you don’t offer that, only automated again! So Customer service is a myth?

I cannot register for the app as it does not recognise the mobile number or my email. The mobile number ID mobile gave my phone and the email you send me information too. How strange!

The only way to get a response was cancelling the DD and you then send letters to threaten Court action. 

I wish to cancel the contract immediately and have proven and can prove in court I have tried every way practicably and reasonably to cancel (Screen shots, date & time stamped)

I think it fair that ID mobile make every effort to help end this saga, you have had free money from me for 11 Months!

I am contactable on my mobile number (With an alternative provider) and via email and these details can be provided if requested.

Regards

icon

Best answer by Will 24 October 2020, 18:05

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Dan Rochester,

We’ll send you a private message now to assist you with your disconnection.

Will

Why iD Mobile?