Solved

Cancel my contract and refund me

• 8 July 2020
  • 2 replies

Bought ur service for £20 per month unlimited data rolling contract. The Internet is abysmal, I can't even browse the Web it gets speeds of 200kbps like I'm back in 2004 or something like 1g technology.

Can't even cancel through the app, gives me this error " Invalid Request, Validating the request has been failed with CMP6 details". All the while the live chats don't work and literally there's no other way to contact you guys about this... 

Can you have the decency to cancel my contract ASAP and refund me for the first month which I've been able to do nothing and ended up using my remaining EE allowance for data which actually has good speeds and delivers 4g.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Rory 11 July 2020, 13:56

View original

2 replies

I'd appreciate some input, been two days. thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @dtulcidas, our Live Chat team is operational and they’re helping customers every day. 

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?